Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder!!!..... 10 years

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
So she can be convicted of EITHER Manslaughter or Murder

This was clearly Murder

For jurors to find Guyger, 31, guilty of murder, the state must have proved that she "intentionally or knowingly" caused the death of Jean.

She did this when she CONSCIOUSLY chose not to render aid or perform CPR on Jean as he lay bleeding to death AFTER she realized her “mistake”. She shot that young man, and then allowed him to die. She is the DEFINITION of a murderer
I'm really confused why they introduced manslaughter as an option to the jury. While this was clear murder, if they were going to allow the jury to pick an alternate lesser charge, they should've gone with criminally negligent homicide.

There is no way a manslaughter verdict will stick if the murderer appeals. I don't get it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm::patrice::lupe:
Are we talking possible grounds for an appeal

Allowing the Castle Doctrine is fukking ridiculous. :mindblown:

I knew something was up with this Judge. When she went on that rant about the DA talking to the media.

This shyt is about to be a mistrial.

I hope Black people in Dallas vote her out. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This Judge is an idiot.

She’s crossing all T’s and dotting all I’s. She’s
Been pretty uncovertly pro-prosecution the whole case. If she didn’t allow the jury to consider “Castle Doctrine” then she could appeal and argue that the Jury wasn’t given all reasonable methods of information.

I really can’t call it. It should be Murder, but I don’t know what the jury going to do. Do anyone know the racial makeup of the jury?

The jury of 12 members and four alternates includes seven black members, four white members and five members of other races or ethnicities. Twelve members are women and four are men.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm really confused why they introduced manslaughter as an option to the jury. While this was clear murder, if they were going to allow the jury to pick an alternate lesser charge, they should've gone with criminally negligent homicide.

There is no way a manslaughter verdict will stick if the murderer appeals. I don't get it.

Maybe because if she gets Manslaughter then there is no parole. Also like I said i feel like the Judge is trying to make sure that this shyt is AIRTIGHT so there can be no appeal when that bytch gets convicted

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

To avoid having to try this case again if she appealed on the basis that manslaughter should have been included. By law it shouldn't be but I understand why the judge did it. Issue now is the jury competent enough to know by law this can't be manslaughter. I fear it's gonna end up being the "fair" conclusion that the jurors come to, but I don't think that conviction would hope in appeals because by law she didn't commit manslaughter.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Allowing the Castle Doctrine is fukking ridiculous. :mindblown:

I knew something was up with this Judge. When she went on that rant about the DA talking to the media.

This shyt is about to be a mistrial.

I hope Black people in Dallas vote her out. :camby:
EFvgMQ1XkAE25F2.jpg

:francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Like manslaughter the castle doctrine was included so she couldn't appeal on the basis that it wasn't. It does not fit this case because 1. It wasn't her house. 2. She was the intruder. 3. Even if it was her house Jean didn't enter when she was home. 4. Jean was not imminently committing a crime or posing immediate danger to Amber.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think judge tammy kemp did an excellent job in trying to make sure both sides got a fair shake in their cases . She stopped the bs of the defense by asking silly questions & interjecting nonsense in their defense to prolong the case

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think judge tammy kemp did an excellent job in trying to make sure both sides got a fair shake in their cases . She stopped the bs of the defense by asking silly questions & interjecting nonsense in their defense to prolong the case
Then she told the jury they could consider the castle doctrine. Stop caping

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
I knew something wasn't right.

This is basically a conflict of interests.
It's always a conflict of interest with them. The way I see it there's no separation between the two. They use that pressure of the job bullshyt sob story whenever they get into trouble and the judges back them up on it. Then add the media to it with their implicit bias by always reporting a story from the hoelice "point of view" like its the gospel.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
It's always a conflict of interest with them. The way I see it there's no separation between the two. They use that pressure of the job bullshyt sob story whenever they get into trouble and the judges back them up on it. Then add the media to it with their implicit bias by always reporting a story from the hoelice "point of view" like its the gospel.

yall know anything about that renee hall police chief chick? i think they sorority sisters,