Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder!!!..... 10 years

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Exactly the families response was why the judge and the jury decided to give her 10 years. A black woman was crying on the news saying "It didn't feel right giving her 20 years."

I'm really pissed at the family. You basically treated your son like he aint shyt

Plus if they knew their own bible then they'd know that even when God forgave people, they still had to receive just punishment for what they did. So miss me with the "I don't want to see you rot in prison" bullshyt. That's not christian love, that's cowardice. It's not their place to say what's too harsh if the system deemed fit to give that bytch the time she deserved. You got black people doing double digits for way less, where no one was killed or harmed. I'm not even saying they shouldn't forgive if that's what they feel they need to do to cope, but at least keep that shyt to yourself instead of putting on a show in front of the whole world which only came back to bite them in the ass.

Now this bytch is probably going to be released in a few years, start a family, live off a gofundme and not even acknowledge them.

SMH

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The mother said on an interview that she was proud of how her son forgave Amber Guyger in court that day. Then later in that interview she said she was disappointed the woman only got ten years, plus the family got no money. I know a mother gonna protect her own and all, but no way should she have done an interview, and said she was proud of anything. I wonder if she was proud of the father too.