Amber Rose is one of the few women that can pull off that short/bald head look...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea she would get bent over something serious. It helps that her body and skin tone are :lawd:.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
any good looking girl that doesn't have a fukked up shape head could pull it off. you'd just have to get used to it.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
It's really just that that's the first cut we've ever seen her with. Just imagine if pink grew long hair (like down her back type shyt) and colored it brunette. A lot of people would say it looks weird on her....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i agree she's actually MORE beautiful without hair imo. and it takes one beautiful ass chick to pull THAT off. :wow:

she's still a horrible popular "figure" that kids shouldn't be looking up to tho. :birdman:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
No pics, 1 star

I didn't post pics cause we all know what she looks like. Lemme find a few then...

Amber-Rose.jpg

amberrose-thigh-tattoo-01.jpg

amber_rose_stripper.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i agree she's actually MORE beautiful without hair imo. and it takes one beautiful ass chick to pull THAT off. :wow:

she's still a horrible popular "figure" that kids shouldn't be looking up to tho. :birdman:

I came in here to say this exact thing. marry me. :wow: I remember this chick I went to undergrad with. She had a similar cut and her body was ridiculous. :wow:

PoorTinkTink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shorty is bad either way. She can rock the baldy and Im wit it. **** it I'll line her up myself. :jawalrus: