Amber Rose lets her 4-year-old son Slash drink coffee every morning

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yo WTF :dahell:
1700589903530.png

The model and SlutWalk star shares 10-year-old son Sebastian ‘Bash’ Taylor with ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, and her youngest son Slash Electric with ex-boyfriend Alexander ‘AE’ Edwards, who is now dating music icon Cher.

When it comes to Bash and Slash’s drinking preferences, Amber, 40, isn’t so restrictive and allows them to consume caffeine ‘every day.’

In her latest podcast appearance, the fashion muse said: ‘Slash is four, and he drinks coffee all the time.’

‘Me and my kids sit, and we drink coffee, and we talk. It’s not a big deal. It’s really not,’ she added.

When asked by No Jumper hosts Adam 22 and Lena The Plug whether they drink from kids size cups, Amber confirmed they use adult cups and drink coffee ‘every day.’

She stated: ‘My four-year-old will wake up and be like, “I want coffee and breakfast”. It’s only caffeine. It’s a little caffeine. It’s not bad for you.’

1700590049704.png

As well as their morning cups of coffee, Slash and Bash also enjoy Coca-Cola and root beer.

‘I feel like nowadays, millennial parents, we really don’t give a f**k,’ Amber claimed.

MSN

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A lot of parents do this stuff and it’s an example that you cannot have children with just anyone. There is no reason for a four year old to have cavities on baby teeth but that’s almost certainly what he has. It’ll impact the adult teeth and put him on a terrible path going forward. Not to mention the other health issues (obesity, diabetes, etc).

The habits of parents are often a sign of how they will treat children. If she’s getting a sugar bombed coffee every morning, she’s probably going to introduce your kid to that. If he’s playing video games all night, he’s probably going to introduce your kid to that. If you both are ordering food multiple times a week you’ll do the same when you have children.