:thernbroom:Go back wiz...you know where home is

295zon8.jpg

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Lawyer musta showed her a copy of his touring checks. Keep in mind she was a stripper breh. The most math savvy people in this world are accountants and strippers brehs.

bytch was prolly like, "child support + alimony...carry the two..but that's 25%, but this nikka made 3 million, so if I get back with him and have another kid I could get him for 42%..:ohhh:"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lawyer musta showed her a copy of his touring checks. Keep in mind she was a stripper breh. The most math savvy people in this world are accountants and strippers brehs.

bytch was prolly like, "child support + alimony...carry the two..but that's 25%, but this nikka made 3 million, so if I get back with him and have another kid I could get him for 42%..:ohhh:"
She did that Inga math :dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This post sounds like foxy affirmative action verse :laugh:

She must've got rinsed by the next nicca on the low and realised she fucced up...ohhhh well :francis::yeshrug::camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: he'd be a dumbass for going back to that bytch...