America is trying to kill you. What are you going to do about it?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Mentally add 50 years to your current age... Think about 50 years ago. How much has really changed in America:mjpls:?

We can't post on The Coli forever, such as the Kindergartner who dusts himself off from the sandbox one last time at the last bell before summer.

Do you meditate? How's your stress levels? Do you eat right?
What's your:flabbynsick: prevention plan?

From birth, (even before) the Black man/woman is attacked mentally/physically/spiritually on a daily basis. Police,drug proliferation,education, religion, psychological micro-aggression, healthcare,employment, public health/safety, neglected infrastructure, political disenfranchisement...basically by everything.

Do: Recognize that stress will KILL you. Hypertension is real, and you have to find a way to prevent/mitigate it.

Don't: Forget to find a way to de-stress, find somebody or a healthy way to vent the pressure...It's real.

To be honest, Black people shouldn't be ashamed to find a counselor/therapist/friend to work through the effects of effects of racism/white supremacy.

Take care of yourselves out there brehs/brehettes...

Stats show we are less exhibiting of suicide and self harm, which shows that there is a learned resiliency over the years...but we show greater admissions and signs of depression...

here.. Mental Health - The Office of Minority Health

6 Ways White Supremacy Takes a Toll on the Mental Health of Black People

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Not a fukking thing but live my life, fukk you momma cause your bytch is not putting enough out and whatever else I want to. fukk else you want me to do.

:Evilkermit1:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Focus on ways to get my dikk wet
bear-scratch-balls.gif

Good Luck.

:francis: