Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was well done, something in the back of my head knew Bev was gonna be the one to off Kai

So ole girl is a Senator AND a womens cult leader :stopitslime:

Oz is fukked when he grows up, and this is the 2nd season in the row they keep bringing up and connecting Lana Winters from Asylum, there's a lot of questions the need answering if Roanoke and Cult are in the same "dimension"
I was thinking the same thing about Oz. Lil buddy has no strong male adults in his life, only negative experiences with adult males, and his mother is the leader of an all woman cult who hate men. Dude gonna grow up fruitier than Richard Simmons

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
soooooo whats the deal with the ending?....:patrice:
What my understanding and interpertation... Bebe achieved her goal of having Kai sacrifice himself so women can rise up. Ally became the face of "women that can overcome the evils of man" and got elected to a powerful position in the government so more can do the same in the future.... basically Valerie's wishes of women in power has come true and her SCUM Manifesto in some sort of modified way will still live on.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What my understanding and interpertation... Bebe achieved her goal of having Kai sacrifice himself so women can rise up. Ally became the face of "women that can overcome the evils of man" and got elected to a powerful position in the government so more can do the same in the future.... basically Valerie's wishes of women in power has come true and her SCUM Manifesto in some sort of modified way will still live on.

readin online reviews of the finale a lot of people agree......

i'm still not gettin how each season ties into one another tho...:mindblown:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My OVERALL review and feeling of American Horror Story: Cult.... Season 7:

*This was some of the best acting by Evan Peters he KILLED this role as Kai Anderson. Evan can really be big in movies if they cast him correctly because he can adapt to anything.

*As for the other cast members both new and returning members they all did their thing, this may be the first season where I didn't hate any characters of the season so props to the actors.

*The decision of not having any supernatural elements was a big risk since this is the first season to do so but it was a great decision. The great use of fear and manipulation as a weapon was the better way to go for this season's theme.

*My only semi-issue of the season was the fact that some of the people were doing REALLY extreme things for silly reasons (Hillary not winning, you voted for Jill Stein, etc) and I was kinda like ":stopitslime:Really? She did all of that for that reason?" but then I have to think how people are doing a lot of extreme things today for most of those same reasons and now I'm like ":ld:Ok this is life imitating art"

*I like the throwbacks to the 60's this season showing and reminding everyone that it wasn't all just flower power, drugs and sex during that decade but it was also filled other fukked up things like crazy killers, Zodiac running wild and Charles and the Family terrorising people (in which could have been its own season but I digress)

*The Twisty The Clown cameos I enjoyed and made sense on why he was in this season... although I was kinda disappointed that The Hive Clown Cult wasn't started as a tribute to him as I originally theorized before the season began.

*The final Kai/Ally confrontation reminded me heavy of the final moments with Lana Winters and New Bloodyface :jbhmm:now that I type this up Lana's story and Ally's story are really similar.

*I kinda wish they go back to seasons being 12 -13 episodes, I'm not feeling these shorter seasons like they have done with Season 6 and 7.

*Overall I really enjoyed this season and will rank this with my other favorite seasons of Hotel, Murder House, and Asylum. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
readin online reviews of the finale a lot of people agree......

i'm still not gettin how each season ties into one another tho...:mindblown:
I'm starting to think that when Ryan Murphy decides to end the show he will dedicate the very final season to tie all of the seasons together. So as much as everyone tries to theorize and uncover how the seasons tie together we probably will wait for a little while longer since I think this show is popular enough to last a few more seasons.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this was my favorite season easy.
Quicksilver was off the heezy in this shyt!
how do shows be keeping up with stuff going on in the real world like that?
Homeland be doing that too it freaks me out a lil bit.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hm, much of what I have to say is covered. Good season, I started it with election fatigue period but Murphy did a great job with the story. He resolved everything.

So was Speedwagon actually an informant? And since Ally orchestrated it, what really happened with Winter - was it Ally the whole time?

I'm starting to think that when Ryan Murphy decides to end the show he will dedicate the very final season to tie all of the seasons together. So as much as everyone tries to theorize and uncover how the seasons tie together we probably will wait for a little while longer since I think this show is popular enough to last a few more seasons.

This makes sense, I'm REALLY curious to what order he'll place them in.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Brehs my girl been watching this while I draw. I paid attention to like 40% of it and this shyt is pure fukkery. Every time I looked up it was a new twist.

Had me like :mjtf:
Thinking back... it’s crazy that Trump really did have a legit cult following.

I didn’t really care for this season tho... it was drown out wayyy too long. But it’s great to hear you drawing, meaning more of your content :blessed::blessed::blessed:

:ufdup: Check ur emails, let me find out you slept on another opportunity. That’s yo ass.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Did I miss an email? This triggered me to go check my domain email account and I'm locked out for some reason. Thanks for the reminder.

This is my first time watching it.

idk if it was here or on ig you said you got an email from some major urban media outlet for you to do work for them. But you missed out, you said you saw it like Two months too late.