Amnesia: The Bunker (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4) (June 6, 2023)

Daps

Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game from the makers of SOMA and Amnesia.

Left all alone in a desolate WW1 bunker with only one bullet remaining in the barrel, it’s up to you to face the oppressing terrors in the dark. Keep the lights on at all costs, persevere, and make your way out alive. A truly intense horror experience.

Lantern_OPT.gif

RISING TENSION
Immerse yourself in the multiple ways of tackling survival. In the shoes of the French soldier Henri Clément, you are armed with a revolver gun, a noisy dynamo flashlight, and other scarce supplies to scavenge and craft along the way. With randomization and unpredictable behavior, no play-through is the same.

Hunted by an ever-present threat reacting to your every move and sound, you must adapt your play-style to face hell. Every decision will change the outcome of how the game responds. Actions bear consequences.

Rat_OPT.gif

ESCAPING THE NIGHTMARE
Solve things your own way in a semi-open world. You must explore and experiment to make your way out. Figure out what’s going on down here - what has happened to the other soldiers? Where have all the officers gone? What diabolical nightmare lurks underneath this hellscape? Unravel the mysteries of the Bunker and get to know the nooks and crannies of this cruel sandbox to up your odds of survival.

Generator_OPT.gif

FEATURES
  • Dynamic and ever-present monster that reacts to player actions.
  • Constant tension - Time is not on your side.
  • Tactile and physics based interactions with the world.
  • Scavenge for resources and craft tools to aid your survival.
  • Multiple solutions to problem solving in a non-linear open world.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is getting good reviews, and is only $25. I'll probably cop soon, but... :lupe:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I can only play horror games that are in 3rd person view.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm on the fence about this game. There's a fine line between ammo being scarce, thereby adding to the dread that you may run out and there literally being not enough ammo to beat enemies and you are forced to find other means. Those situations sprinkled in are cool, but I'm not a fan of stealth games (except splinter cell, bring that shyt back ubi wtf) so I have no desire to sneak around a map for hours on hours.

If I'm spraying n praying cool, I should run out but if I'm not wasting hardly any ammo and hitting all my shots I shouldn't have to be punished for shooting. I'm perfectly fine with stealth elements incorporated in horror games ala resident evil, but I'm cool on shyt like plagues tale, outlast, and thief style games

I gave that bullshyt "Scorn" a chance, so I'll probably get around to downloading this whenever I can pull myself away from division 2