Amnesty International: Up to 13,000 secretly hanged in Syrian jail

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Up to 13,000 secretly hanged in Syrian jail, says Amnesty

"As many as 13,000 opponents of Bashar al-Assad were secretly hanged in one of Syria’s most infamous prisons in the first five years of the country’s civil war as part of an extermination policy ordered by the highest levels of the Syrian government, according to Amnesty International.

Many thousands more people held in Saydnaya prison died through torture and starvation, Amnesty said, and the bodies were dumped in two mass graves on the outskirts of Damascus between midnight and dawn most Tuesday mornings for at least five years"
full

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so because she served in the military she can't be a liar? :gucci:

Always ask the question what does she have to gain for making such a claim......what exactly?

I'm sure she woke up in Honolulu one morning and said I think I'll make up the most nutty story ever....a story that literally makes everything the that the American people and the world has been told complete unsaturated fat hogwash fabrications that has led to the death of millions, created a human wave of refugees that has flooded and caused chaos in Europe, and has idiotic global sympathizers ready to do stupid stuff. Who does that??

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing but death has come from the middle east in the last decade and a half.