AMS on F&F

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts, anyone who really watched it can see AMS was spitting straight facts throughout like how women don’t change due to location and haven’t changed since back in the day, they’re just having more options so you as a man have to be the best version of yourself. And that you as the man have to be fitting women into your program and not the other way around, tryna fit into her schedule… Even when he said he stopped telling dudes to wait for choosing signals cause they were using that as a crutch on why they shouldn’t approach… just a lot of real shyt
To think most of his advice is just plain common sense. Which says a lot about our society when this type of talk is profound

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not gonna lie AMS kind of changed my whole mindset when I started watching him in 2017. He laid everything out in black and white. Now that being said that AmS shyt don’t work all the time and will have you with a dry ass dikk using that shyt on the wrong women.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Because you will feel entitled to women after accumulating x amount of money …which then turns women off

Balance approach>>going monk just to work on purpose

Fred
:russ: no the fukk it doesn’t. Once a bytch assume you get bread she will bend over backwards for you.

I can be the biggest a$$hole in the planet to a bytch, but as soon as she enters my subdivision and says “wow, these are some really nice houses” it’s game over.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Wake me up when F&F both die untimely deaths, preferably in horrific manner. AMS is aight, but he comes off like every dude who didn't start getting p*ssy till he started making money or got into his 20's. Can't really take a guy who follows in of this stuff seriously. Always be transparent.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
:russ: no the fukk it doesn’t. Once a bytch assume you get bread she will bend over backwards for you.

I can be the biggest a$$hole in the planet to a bytch, but as soon as she enters my subdivision and says “wow, these are some really nice houses” it’s game over.
Facts…. Like they said it’s just bait. When she ask for 1500, bytch beat it :camby:that’s where he was saying the beta provider male who actually has the bread will take a chick from u cause he’s actually willing to give it to her:pachaha:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
Not gonna lie AMS kind of changed my whole mindset when I started watching him in 2017. He laid everything out in black and white. Now that being said that AmS shyt don’t work all the time and will have you with a dry ass dikk using that shyt on the wrong women.
What’s an example of this breh

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Facts…. Like they said it’s just bait. When she ask for 1500, bytch beat it :camby:that’s where he was saying the beta provider male who actually has the bread will take a chick from u cause he’s actually willing to give it to her:pachaha:
God speed to that brother :hubie:

Job 1:21 the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord :blessed:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What’s an example of this breh
He said that if women try and push the date back disrespecting your time to just tell them no and reschedule. Well I was doing that shyt because women were trying to meet at 9:45 instead of 9 like we originally scheduled and it didn’t work because women would just not talk to me anymore after that :heh: