An Attractive Wendy Williams?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nah, I was being somewhat trollish but, from a purely objectifying standpoint - and that's what we are doing so I'm going to own up to it - she is in no way thread worthy in that regard.

Atleast, that's how I feel. I'm low key being kind of self-centered with my opinion on it. What do you think? Honestly? Thread worthy? Or does she just look like the average person you see on the street that you wouldn't pay much attention to?
People make threads for the most frivolous of reasons...

There are many a bunk hoe who gets threads made about them..

:yeshrug:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Nah, I was being somewhat trollish but, from a purely objectifying standpoint - and that's what we are doing so I'm going to own up to it - she is in no way thread worthy in that regard.

34xrdy9.jpg

Well technically when u think about it. You know how they have those 'what if the coli was around in the 90's' threads?

The way I remember it Wendy was fap material in the early 90's. It would be fair game to say that one of those ironic 'what if the coli 90's thread' titles could be "Wendy Williams....Raw with no regret"

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:noah:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I would of dated and fukked with Wendy if I was around her age during that time. :yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
34xrdy9.jpg

Well technically when u think about it. You know how they have those 'what if the coli was around in the 90's' threads?

The way I remember it Wendy was fap material in the early 90's. It would be fair game to say that one of those ironic 'what if the coli 90's thread' titles could be "Wendy Williams....Raw with no regret"

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:noah:
What the fukk is going on where nikkas are actually, somehow, in someway, making me...

find...

Wendy Williams attractive. :dwillhuh:

This feels like logging onto NBA 2k My TEAM and pulling a Andrea Bargnani Sapphire Card where he's rated 92. It's like, there is no way the nikka should ever be rated that high...at the same time, I can't necessarily argue that the card is bad. :mindblown:

Stop with these WITCHCRAFT ASS THREADS.

Is this shyt like some "The Ring" curse where now that I'm affected, in about 2 weeks from this date I'm going to make an "I'd risk it all for Wendy Williams" thread?!:damn:

@Jayrose3 @JParker Neg me if I don't resist the curse, brehs. :to: