"An Entertaining Mora Fight is a Miracle Man" Jacobs v Mora 2 PBC on SPIKE 9/9 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Mora wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commey wins by KO/Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was in the building for the first fight between Jacobs & Mora and am excited for the rematch

Jacobs dropped Mora in the 1st with an explosive right hook that brought the crowd to it's feet

Thot Jacobs was gon stop Mora in the 1st and he did too but Mora showed that a hurt opp is a dangerous one

Mora backed to the corner and caught Jacobs with his guard down and put him down to get that KD back

1st round had the crowd lit and was a ROTY contender but the fight ended with a Mora injury leaving doubt

After 6 months of negotiations with listless Billy Joe and golovkin, Jacobs is giving Mora the rematch he wants

Also on the card is the matchup of undefeated hitters Easter Jr & Commey for the belt Barthelemey vacated

Excited to get a clear conclusion to what was a great short fight a year ago and for the championship emergence of Robert Easter Jr

PBC on Spike Presents: You Drop Me, I Drop You but the Crowd Stands Up
image-800x200.png

Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs 31(28KO) - 1(1KO) - 0
jacobs-mora%20%2814%29%20%28720x480%29.jpg

VS

Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora 28(9KO) - 4(1KO) - 2 Draw
jacobsmoraresultadonaoki-nf5.jpg

Plus

Robert "E-Bunny" Easter Jr 17(14KO) - 0 - 0
5cbdfb66-250f-4068-9c4f-04ca5f5c53e5_large.jpg

VS

Richard Commey 24(22KO) - 0 - 0
Richard-Commey.jpg

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
View attachment 13360

man i didnt realize easter had such a reach advantage over commey...easter keeps him at the end of his jab the title should be his
He has reach advantage over anyone with that freakish 193 cm

As much as I saw from him he is not impossible to hit though. He uses his length but not every time.

Even Mendoza got close to him plenty of times and he completely dwarfed Mendoza. They looked like there would be 2-3 weight classes between them. :heh:

idk though maybe he only let that guy close to himself cause he knew he can't hurt him.

Overall the favorite is Easter but Commey is no joke.
22 KOs from 24 fights in lightweight... :whoo: He can really crack

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Looking for Easter/Jacobs to win. Should be a fire set of fights, especially if Mora is up to task.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
easter really a -600 fav and commney +400 :wow:

even though i like easter, this is a 50/50 fight. imo easter ain't consistent with his jab and gives up his height at times. commney will get opportunities to land here and there, but i don't know how well his chin though :patrice:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

even though i like easter, this is a 50/50 fight. imo easter ain't consistent with his jab and gives up his height at times. commney will get opportunities to land here and there, but i don't know how well his chin though :patrice:
if it creeps up to +500 ill put some coin on this

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I don't like the way Easter gets hit flush multiple times a fight either. I picked him to win of course, #AboutBillions (:banderas:), but I want to see if his chin can stand up and handle Commey's power, which seems to be legit:patrice:

If he can do that, then he wins...because Commey will not be able to outbox him at all:manny:

#AboutBillions

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know if Commey/Easter is the opening fight of the telecast ? Trying to plan my gym time accordingly, and don't want to miss that one, Spike has a habit of sandwiching earlier fights in b/w the main televised fights instead of before, Commey/Easter is the main fight I want to see.