An Exhaustive List of Beefs BW have with BM

Do you believe BW have good reasons to be angry with BM?

• I refuse to be held accountable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care about them anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yeawhateva

Rookie
Daps
I wanted to know what you all think about this discussion

Originally Posted Here: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/an-exhaustive-list-of-beefs-with-bm.2229739/

So for the male fonts who keep asking about what my beef is - here is an exhaustive list which I’ll link to if you’re wondering in the future:

First y’all were divesting because you didn’t want to raise the kids you fathered by “that bytch”

Then you called us evil and tools of the white man for “putting a brotha in child support” while our kids went without

Then you begged us to “hold a brotha down” while he got on his feet, which never happened, or if you did you were quick to abandon us

Then y’all sat up in pulpits to lie cheat and steal your way through black women’s minds, pussies, and purses while never holding other black men accountable

Then you dragged us for not supporting the worst of you even when they did horrible things to women - from Mike Tyson, to OJ, to Anita Hill, to Cosby

Then you went to congress to fight for the right to disrespect us in the airwaves and dragged any black woman for filth who said this was a bad idea. 25+ years of unchecked misogyny ensued.

Then it was homies over hoes with hours of bars and bragging about just how much and how proud you are to thoroughly disrespect black women and how we’re all worthless pieces of ass

You all made whole careers off sexually exploiting black women and taught each other the tools to psychologically and physically break black women down and taught the pimp game like it was gospel

Then y’all were divesting to get a white girl because they’re more “submissive”

Then you were divesting to go to the DR to get Latina women because they cater to their man and black women don’t know how to act

Then you were putting on cheap suits to write books to tell us all about how we’re bad at relationships despite being more than shytty at them yourselves

Then from 2009 until Trayvon Martin it was unequivocal social media dragging of black women for everything from our hair to our toenails

Then you laughed and didn’t protect us while nonblack people joined in - specifically nonblack women

Then you ignored or outright blamed all the black women who were victims of police violence

Then you harrased us on street corners all over America and called us everything but a child of God.

Then you sat back and watched us outpace you in higher education 3 to 1 and decided “our degrees don’t keep us warm at night” and don’t make us worthy of anything

Then you called us all hoes and gold diggers despite being the breadwinners in less than 20% of black households.

Then you created a bunch of he-man woman haters club to spread lies about black women online - about how we’re hair hats who can’t raise our children and paraded these doctored statistics and false idealogy everywhere. You all took Literally no accountability for anything.

And now you all “don’t see color” in who you date unless we’re talking about police brutality or helping you get money, then it’s all about the community and “supporting each other as black people.”