An Oceanside minister supported Trump. Now, he's getting deported

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Twism13 says a lot of off the wall shyt, but somehow suggesting being multilingual as bad might be the dumbest thing he's ever posted.

i didnt saying being multilingual is bad
i said trying to turn american into a bilingual country to pander to hispanics is one of the dumbest ideas democrats are pushing, black people going along with it is dumb also

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i didnt saying being multilingual is bad
i said trying to turn american into a bilingual country to pander to hispanics is one of the dumbest ideas democrats are pushing, black people going along with it is dumb also
Can you speak more than one language?

Do you even speak Spanish?

Have you ever traveled outside the country around non English speakers?

:wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The reason many people learn Spanish is almost entirely functional and not at all pandering to votes. :mjgrin:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The reason many people learn Spanish is almost entirely functional and not at all pandering to votes. :mjgrin:

im not talking about individuals learning language, people should learn another language if that is where their intellectual curiosity lies

I'm referring to making laws and regulations in government to push bilingualism and in hiring preferences

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No, I've said there are more important things in regards to black advancement than illegals.

When asked to I fully expressed my opinion.

Even further I've made it clear that co-opting white supremacist talking points, increased police presence and having a conservative run government has never been beneficial to black people.

I have also said I'm not looking to hear from someone who is less successful talk to me about black advancement.

Now sit your Lil ass down somewhere.

america being flooded by low skilled immigrants from countries that practice white supremacy is not in black people's interests

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No, I've said there are more important things in regards to black advancement than illegals.

When asked to I fully expressed my opinion.

Even further I've made it clear that co-opting white supremacist talking points, increased police presence and having a conservative run government has never been beneficial to black people.

I have also said I'm not looking to hear from someone who is less successful talk to me about black advancement.

Now sit your Lil ass down somewhere.
:pachaha:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not talking about individuals learning language, people should learn another language if that is where their intellectual curiosity lies

I'm referring to making laws and regulations in government to push bilingualism and in hiring preferences

I did not know that was happening. Care to explain?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Tio Tomas taking Ls left and right:wow:
family...I don't mean to single you out or anything...but what's been the reaction to Trump back in your neck on NY? I think/know you're from northern queens, so y'all dealt with Trump way differently than my folks did down in southside/elmont