Ancient Chinese Secret: These 14 Phenomenal Photos Reveal There Were Indeed Black Chinese

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been knew this

20-don-cheadle-rush-hour.w1200.h630.jpg

Yup.

mae-jemison-9542378-1-402.jpg

On another note it is obvious that Filipinos are clearly mixed with Black people.
379311e529f029cbb407be69067b70ae.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
085dc4b70733d27f9c4dc93b7e534e29--african-beauty-african-women.jpg

Just look at how the Khoisan people look.Do black people still not understand we are the first EVERYTHING!Many. Of these other races are just a product of defects,and genetic mutations.
It all started in Africa light/dark skin, brown/blue/green eyes, broad/narrow noses Africa is the source of every thing for the human family.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
In before @Camile.Bidan comes in with skull shape analysis?

Black Chinese most definitely exist in South China, and the rest of Southern Asia. What I don't think people realize is how recent this was. Were taking at least 2-3 thousand years ago, the Black Asians still had significant populations and weren't yet isolated to small islands and mountains.

We are taking about a total-wipe that has been nearly undocumented by history. The only remaining evidence is the legacy that they have left on the populations that still exist on the land they once called theirs. You can see in the brown skin, lips and noses of the south east Asians and some of the southern Chinese. You can definitely see it in the legacy of the Polynesians. In fact, I wonder if many people in South East Asian didn't at one time look more like Polynesians, until more and more waves of northerners started to breed out those features.

Now, these are facts. Go to a Asian Community and speak of these facts, and then and all kinds of prejudices will surface. I guarantee nobody on an Asian board would mind being part European.

Filipinos love to talk about being part spanish. However, let them know about all recent evidence showing that they have some of the highest frequencies of Black Asian genes and see what reaction they will give you.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Bout to really fukk your heads up...

:sas1:

How come those black chinese haven't turned white due to climate?

:sas2:

If that was a real thing Eskimos would be white too.

Folks better stop believing the white mans "science" is pure honesty. They have a lot to hide and a lot to gain with lying. Meanwhile black and brown people don't question it because they think its something miniscule,and why would they lie. Thats spoken from the position of someone who doesn't need to preserve centuries worth of lies,deceit,and a power structure based on those lies:martin:.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm drawing the picture for you guys and even history is unwillingly telling it.

Black people everywhere. On every continent.

They encounter people who are white, and we have no verifiable truth of where they come from? Show me indigenous white people anywhere!

The black people willingly or unwillingly mingle and breed with ssid white people.

The result are mulatto which become self sustaining populations (asians, Arabs, hispanics).

Not saying it is, but that's what an alien invasion would look like. The aliens and hybrids would be aggressive too and seek to replace and kill the original peoples. While at the same time being fascinated with the original people.

Does that not describe white people?

And I don't believe they're aliens in the manner yall are thinking. But they're behavior is that of a invasive species! Do a little research on invasive species in nature. Try the fire ant.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:takedat:
085dc4b70733d27f9c4dc93b7e534e29--african-beauty-african-women.jpg

Just look at how the Khoisan people look.Do black people still not understand we are the first EVERYTHING!Many. Of these other races are just a product of defects,and genetic mutations.
Titties not sagging and she don’t even wear a bra

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Chinese scientists already bowed down but folks would rather be Cacs so Asians will continue playing their role slowly acting more uppity praying for inclusion.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps