Ancient Egypt...Before the noses were broken off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the colossal statue of the Greatest Pharaoh in Ancient Egyptian history....Ramesses II. Look at his face. Look at his nose.

This is how all those statues in Ancient Egypt looked before they started breaking off the noses.

tumblr_nuqig3GJgA1u84by9o1_1280.jpg

S10.08_Abu_Simbel%2C_image_9488.jpg

Only reason his nose survived while all other Ancient Egyptian noses were destroyed is cause his face is carved in the side of a MOUNTAIN.

abu-simbel-05.jpg

This is the real face of Ancient Egypt.
RamsesIIEgypt.jpg

A black man with a wide nose and full lips. Straight up 100% negroid features.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Those people are clearly Black Africans..
Euros and arabs need to get off our dikks.
This shyt really bothers them..racist ass egptologists. I hear they dont like entollibg Black's in that college major
I really abhor the fact that 80%+ of egyptologists are white.

I'm not surprised that they wouldnt like letting black people i to that major.

How could they knock the clearly african noses off the egyptian artifacts they found and claim they eroded due to wind while rewriting a eurocentric narrative for them of there were a significant number of black Egyptologists? They would call foul immediately.

I thinm break the noses off simply cause they are pissed off egypt/kemet (land of the blacks) was black and not another european civilization.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
mainstream history/archaeology is a joke at a certain point

luciferian run of course

atlantis was real.

take that and run with it brehs

don't get caught up in egypt, or even africa btw

look to south america as well

edit: look at these low intelligence fakkits below misinterpreting my comment calling me a cac

are y'all scared of knowledge that isn't handed down to you by cac luciferians? call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, i'm telling you what will be in your grandchildren's history textbooks.. if they're lucky

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
mainstream history/archaeology is a joke at a certain point

luciferian run of course

atlantis was real.

take that and run with it brehs

don't get caught up in egypt, or even africa btw

look to south america as well

You are another white troll.. You should have been banned.. Leave us alone goddamn :gucci:

Only other white trolls care about your conspiracies:gucci:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the coli obession and hoteps nikkas for Egypt, who cares:mjlol:
White America loves Ancient Egypt. White people been obsessed with ancient Egyptian culture. The "Mummy" is being re made this year..That tells it all..so to act like it's just "hotep" black pppl is wrong. Ask white ppl why they have an obsession for Egypt because black ppl just tryin to re learn thier history. Egypt is black history

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cacs can't have Africans being the cradle of civilisation. They can't handle any black excellence so I'm not surprised.

They've shooting up the world with racist propoganda forever.

Literally all Egyptian inspired movies put cacs as the elite of society. Even if the Egyptian they're impersonating was black.

Unreal hostility with these cacs, they've been doing this shyt for centuries. Rewriting history to their benefit.