And Another One: Mom steals the spotlight at her sons graduation with improv twerk session

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
-attention and not giving a damn about anyone but herself
-living through her son's achievements

sad part is if she's doing that public, he's probably seen her do worse in private.. smh

That's real!! Like it was embarrassing for me to watch. Its not funny, cute or innocent. Twerking is a sexual dance. If she did the Dougie or the macarena it would be a little less embarrassing. But as someone else said, she made her son's graduation about her. Everyone is talking about her, when the topic should be about her son's accomplishment. And people are saying she has 8 kids, that just proves my point that she is selfish. Look at the security guard trying to get her to sit down because she was making a fool of herself and embarrassing her son.

And all that twerking and being loud is distracting and exactly why they tell you not to yell or clap because the next person might not hear their name being called. Imagine the family of the graduate after her son. His family is trying to record/take pics waiting for his name being called at this ignorant chick is twerking and shyt. Its hundreds of names being called and only a couple seconds in between the names just get your award and get the fukk off the stage and stop sucking up time.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nikka

I'm calling you jealous of what me and my woman would hypothetical be doing

if anything, that us cutting up would signify we're proud of our son you siddity clown , not an indication that we're jealous of him.

that's how i know you don't get any cheeks, let alone any kinda play period :heh:

you thought you had one.

Ironic you say tht considering you just confirmed y'all gone be on that attention seeking tip during yall seeds graduation. :umad:

Imagine being so jealous of your own children getting their just dues that u gotta clown to try to steal tha spotlight.:banderas:

Do better, refrain from estrogen based behavior. :ufdup:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Thats my ghetto nikka holy prayer, bruh

Along with... "And lord, if that rat does get pregnant, please guide thy hand with ur all mighty grace... to plant crack in her purse... and call the cops on her... so that the court of law bestoweth upon me blessings of full custody

:blessed:
:dead::deadrose: