And police wonder why black people distrust them.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Robbie Tolan shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This happened just mere miles from my parents house. Dude had everything straight at home, lived in a very nice neighborhood and got shot when the pig profiled his family. They don't care who you are, dude.

You just posted a story about a white police officer who confronted Mr. Tolan gun drawn at 2am who didn't even know that he lived there.

Obviously they have to know that they are on your property.

Not trying to make this a class issue but trending shows that black people on the lower socioeconomic scale will take the brunt of misconduct.

This is why Jesse Williams called out the boules and 10 percenters within black society (Who are not getting killed) for not assisting their fellow blacks.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The brehs laugh when the cop refuses to come in and starts to walk away gets me every time!:mjlol:

Cac was :skip: i cant come in.

Brehs were :gladbron: Ahhahahahaha!!

:umad::umad::umad:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This is why bbqs in the hood don't mean shyt...

They don't think we are worthy of anything great. That inherent and pervasive sense of superiority governs all of their actions.

No bbq, no dance challenge, no training, no community policing tactic will fix that.

They think we belong in the projects, driving shytty cars, and with illegal means of obtaining money.

The only way this will stop is if idiots like these are disempowered. The whole lot of them.