And the ducking of Mayweather continues......

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Been locked in jail, you think you want to fight asap? I wouldn't even be thinking about anything until next year anyway. Warm up then pac, pac lost so he needs to prove himself again anyway

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's bullshyt Pacquaioa ducked 40 million guaranteed to take a fight where he was to receive 15 million less, and that 25 million was dependent on the fight doing well and selling over a million since it didn't and it bombed badly he received no where near that 25 million. A rematch makes no sense since most of people felt he won dominantly , it would so much less than the first fight

And Floyd only did 60 days, 30 of which his body was probably still recovering from that war he and Cotto was in

:laff: at you calling floyd-cotto a war

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Pacquiao eyes rematches with Bradley, Cotto, Marquez | RingTV

"Floyd just got out [of prison,]" said Koncz. "Floyd's not ready to fight Manny this year

We've been talking about things already, Manny and I, but I'm in Los Angeles right now," said Koncz on Sunday night. "We should know by the end of next week."

The top considerations for Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 knockouts) appear to be return bouts with either newly-crowned WBO welterweight titleholder Tim Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs), four-division titlewinner Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39 KOs) or three-division titlewinner Miguel Cotto (37-0, 30 KOs), although Koncz said "there are other candidates," adding, "there are a lot of things in the works right now."

:snoop: and Cotto is rumored to be joining the money team, so these pussies are just blowing smoke again

Miguel Cotto to Join The Money Team? | theboxingtribune.com

Don't understand how anyone can say $ is ducking based off this article when all the quotes are from Pac's camp.

And there is no way there would be enough time for a fight of this magnitude to go down in 3 months.....

The average fight usually gets around 3-4 months of promo and this wouldn't be another run of the mill PPV.

If it happens I assumed it would be in the Spring all along.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
9396_bearpuss_2lh7.gif

One of the best gif I seen in a while. :heh: