And we're back.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You goofy as fk I said I didn't check the site for a whole day when it went offline you got triggered and broke so now you wanna attack. I said If you got a hobby then a online forum wouldn't have your bytch ass or any of the other hit dogs in a frenzy. I don't work a job, I own my own business clown and have stated multiple times in the various "corporate america sucks for blk folk" threads. Stop projecting your inadequacy on to me hoe ass cac :umad:

My post count is enough indicator that I don't post on here like that in the first place. Matter of fact since you got so triggered peep my post history and see the gaps on where I post. Idiot acting like im nap posting every second and then being hypocritcal telling others why they posting so much. I'll say it again, nobody should be so distraught when a forum goes offline for a day. This is how I know you and the rest of the incels and losers on this forum and social media in general would likely off themselves if the whole internet grid went down. :mjlol:

20240405-232030.jpg

20240405-232113.jpg

20240405-232654.jpg

20240405-233915.jpg
w4kolA.gif

Shut the fukk hoe ass nikka. You came in here posting like everyone in here was on some loser shyt while your bytch ass is in here too. You a business man huh? Stay the fukk of the site then and be the super duper productive ass hoe you claim to be.

Your bytch ass was one of the first ones posting when this site came back up, but you are somehow better than people that are concerned about a site that has been around longer than your ass has been a member. If you do not understand why people were concerned then fukk you.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I would imagine it would be hard to make big money off of a forum. Maybe it's a way though since this is almost like social media in a way if the enrollment is left open.

Oh there’s definitely a way. You just need a rollout & monetization strategy

1. Registration referrals only for members in the green
2. Slowly and periodically allow rolling open registration
3. Introduce new paid features for supporters and subscribers
4. Introduce a “social credit” based on rep, based neg velocity & value to ban shyt posters & trolls.
5. Partner & Sponsor with black business for ad buys and products
6. After a sustained period of growth launch real coli merch store
7. Drive traffic through social & organic campaigns

Last edited:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Raggedy ass site.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps