Andre Miller

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
hall of fame???? :laff:

maybe we should put nick collison in also since he got his jersey retired before durant and westbrook.

dude was a solid role player for like 25 years, but he got 0 all star appearances, 0 ships, and 0 all nba or all defensive teams.

Ok we get your point but comparing Andre Miller to Nick Collison? :stopitslime:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hall of fame???? :laff:

maybe we should put nick collison in also since he got his jersey retired before durant and westbrook.

dude was a solid role player for like 25 years, but he got 0 all star appearances, 0 ships, and 0 all nba or all defensive teams.

im not arguing that he should be a hall of famer.

but he was way more than just some solid roleplayer, and at the very least, he should have a couple of all-star appearances under his belt.

especially when he was on the 76ers. he was the main reason they were getting into the playoffs in the late '00s.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
a very solid point guard who was putting up some pretty big (assist) numbers every other game or so back when he was playing in cleveland in the early '00s. prob the type of pg orlando could have used the past few years, as well as miami last year, and a few other teams.
Damn, 2012 was a long time ago.

I be getting notifications of these bumped threads and i be like when the hell did i post this :patrice: