Andrew Bogut fractures left tibia in his first game with Cavs

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cavs need sanders anyway.......damn white boys at center keep having leg injuries...:hhh:

Word....but I wouldn't be mad at Larry Sanders for saying I'm cool....still Bogut was never the fit, it just felt like the cavs were playing big name add on but not really adding their type of character players.....there is a such thing as too much. Larry sanders might be right for them but now they have to humble themselves and beg the black man:blessed:, as they should.....nothin wrong wit that:manny:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
That definitely isn't your fractured tibia type play :mjlol:

Been nice knowing ya Bogut

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Word....but I wouldn't be mad at Larry Sanders for saying I'm cool....still Bogut was never the fit, it just felt like the cavs were playing big name add on but not really adding their type of character players.....their is a such thing as too much. Larry sanders might be right for them but now they have to humble themselves and beg the black man:blessed:, as they should.....nothin wrong wit that:manny:
Larry probably like:mjgrin::stopitslime::ufdup: but think about playing with Bron,possibly getting a ring and the money and be like:patrice::obama::blessed:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

what-needs-to-happen-in-unbreakable-2-306793.gif