Andrew Gillum enters rehab [UPDATE]

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yet, all these white politicians can do all types of fukk shyt and not face consequences. I don't even care if he did the fraud or not as more it's obvious these cacs do worse shyt and get away with it. Have members of congress who helped to try and overthrow the government. Gtfo..
This is America my dude

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

You have got to be fukking kidding me. How the hell is any of this real?? Years ago if a writer came up with this as an idea for a show they would have been fired and blackballed for even thinking of something so ridiculous. Now this doesn’t even make the news. What a fukking reality we are a part of.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Damn. What a fall off.

Dude whole life been fraud the whole time anyway....from his family image( a lot of people knew he was gay) and his campaign workers not telling you what he was going to do. All they would say is " he is a black man with a black wife and kids and it will be the first time florida see this"
That trick bag. We don’t know nothing about this man, but once the bold is stated, we’re supposed to just automatically show support. Nah.

It’s a good thing he didn’t get in office.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah that was a very cringe interview him and his wife did after that hotel event. It was even worse he showed up to interview all dolled up looking a city girl with that eyeliner and talking with a lisp about being bisexual. Even with the loss in florida he was still being seen as a rising star.

There were even some that believed even after that fiasco he could be "rebranded". I never believed that. Once that video came out with him naked with his ass tooted up, that was the end of career, that new indictment was just the nail.
I was one of those who thought that in modern Alphabet Soup friendly climate, that this once rising political star could recover and mount a comeback.
Trump being elected prez, , Anthony Weiner being a legit contender for NYC mayor AFTER the 1st sexting scandal, and the late Marion Barry being re-elected mayor lead me to believe that it wasn't over for Gillum.

I've been wrong before, and it seems that I would have been WRONG here.
Even before the Feds ran down on him.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
members of congress sold stock before the pandemic market crash and bought crucial stocks that would go up, nobody was punished.
Not only that, but reading about agents infiltrated local politics in 2016, this mother fukking piece of shyt that was the gov before Desantos, now senator Rick Scott literally stole tens of millions from the state through pump faking high speed rail service, and he was promoted. Not saying what Gilliam did want wrong, but how is it that rich white people always always fail upward, if they commit a crime in office it is far more likely it becomes law then they face accountability. As a white person, any one of us that claims white privilege doesn’t exist is a fukking lie, across all class status, systemically present.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was one of those who thought that in modern Alphabet Soup friendly climate, that this once rising political star could recover and mount a comeback.
Trump being elected Perez, , Anthony Weiner being a legit contender for NYC AFTER the 1st sexting scandal, and the late Marion Barry being re-elected mayor lead me to believe that it wasn't over for Gillum.

I've been wrong before, and it seems that I would have been WRONG here.
Even before the Feds ran down on him.
Trump & Weiner given their complexion and how the media loves to forgive & forget people of that ilk didn't surprise me at all of their rebranding.

Barry was a interesting case because from all accounts he got in front of his problems because he was honest about his get down from the start confessing his addiction to the pipe, the media tried to destroy him but the people on the ground were behind him and that re-election made him a local legend.

No idea how Gillam would've governed, would he had been for the people or just a black face in high place. He should've beaten desantis who is trying to market himself has "diet coke trump" for a presidential run but I wouldn't be surprised given the embarrassment Gillam has become and the impending doom of possible prison time, he may end up committing that....

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Not only that, but reading about agents infiltrated local politics in 2016, this mother fukking piece of shyt that was the gov before Desantos, now senator Rick Scott literally stole tens of millions from the state through pump faking high speed rail service, and he was promoted. Not saying what Gilliam did want wrong, but how is it that rich white people always always fail upward, if they commit a crime in office it is far more likely it becomes law then they face accountability. As a white person, any one of us that claims white privilege doesn’t exist is a fukking lie, across all class status, systemically present.
This is the power of having your people in power. Donald Trump should have been indicted the first day out of office for the Stormy Daniels case that saw a conviction.

No one is even bothering to charge these fools. How tf Rick Scott walked is beyond me.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This case was known in 2018, NY Times did a story. It was thought by his camp (whether that was just campaign bluster or not) the charges would never be filed against Gillum, but they were filed against his friend/associate, somewhere in that late 2010's time frame.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Media is saying the case is weak .
Is anyone snitching in his camp ?
Does the feds have recordings of wrongdoing ?
Is Obeezy squeaky clean , how did that boy not have a scandal ?