Andrew Gillum was in an "inebriated state" on scene of "possible drug overdose"

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't really know her background at all, aside from the Breakfast Club interviews from years back, but this is A LOT of people now. Great point. My answer would be the audience is people exactly like 'her', in the sense that they are not anything of those things either, and that's why they connect and so many connect with people who aren't really qualified for much

Not that everyone needs a degree to be of any value or input

but look at Joe Rogan. Wildly popular and besides being a modestly successful comedian, actor, reality show host, is now espousing all sorts of theories on everything from Mexican drug cartels, COVID vaccines, to theology.

well, that's mighty generous of you. :russ:

outside his podcast, i would bet that most people know/knew him as a ufc guy more than anything else.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
well, that's mighty generous of you. :russ:

outside his podcast, i would bet that most people know/knew him as a ufc guy more than anything else.

Comedian/actor

his role on News Radio, which I used to watch at like midnight on FOX back in 2000 when I was a kid

is all I knew him as, and never knew anything else until the podcast. I guess I probably vaguely knew he hosted Fear Factor, that was popular in the early 2000's.