Andrew Wiggins vs Lebron James Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that's why I asked because I don't think anyone really can peg someone as next MJ or Jordan like until its already happened. Jordan was obviously an insane athlete but to me its was his nearly INSANE drive to win that made him who he is. Every 5 years or so there will be people with similiar athletic ability but, they will all likely fall short.

True. Tho imo I've watched the NBA since 81(yeah late 30s), but I've seen great players come and shine since MJ. Penny/GHill/Bron/Wade/Kobe but none of them were near the athlete MJ was. Wiggins is as close as I've seen. He's gonna dominate but will he have the drive like you say?

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. Tho imo I've watched the NBA since 81(yeah late 30s), but I've seen great players come and shine since MJ. Penny/GHill/Bron/Wade/Kobe but none of them were near the athlete MJ was. Wiggins is as close as I've seen. He's gonna dominate but will he have the drive like you say?

What about Dominique, Vince Carter athleticism wise (not just dunking)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Penny/GHill/Bron/Wade/Kobe but none of them were near the athlete MJ was. Wiggins is as close as I've seen. He's gonna dominate but will he have the drive like you say?

:russ:

Lebron's peak athleticism is probably unmatched in the NBA history when you combine power, speed and jumping ability. There are players that have 1 or 2 of those but none have all 3. The lebron was 6 foot 9 260-280 moving like a guard
7cbFwFk.gif

ZIzZBU2.gif

tumblr_n68s7y78ZZ1rq1dtdo1_250.gif

LBJ-Dunk-vs-Bucks.gif

e20598c2ea5829695ecb3ff6312e6c6afb71149d.jpg

tumblr_mo0aptnqqc1r5ndk1o1_400.gif

8BhlSeH.jpg

lbjhighjump-1.png

The speed

The power

AromaticGrippingBandicoot.gif

scalynaughtygodwit.gif

1B5hEqR.gif

STEAL_AND_1.gif

gDV6Kyr.jpg

140510-jameslayup.gif

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
We should be happy about the fact that Wiggins and LBJ are on different teams. Y'all acting like Kyrie Irving isn't 22 years old with protential

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
one of the reasons why bron didn't want wiggins is cause he didn't sign to bron's boy/agent (rose whatever his name is)

true story you didn't hear it from me tho.....:sas2:

@Malta @tremonthustler1 Windy actually mentioned this today...

“Obviously you can imagine that because of (LRMR’s) relationship with Canadian basketball and getting players out of there, that they were on Wiggins as a potential represenation player very early. He did not choose to go with them…

There was a chance for Andrew Wiggins to ‘join up with LeBron’s team’ long before LeBron had a chance to join up with Andrew Wiggins.

I think the issue is, Wiggins said he never heard from LeBron.

Wiggins passed up the opportunity to join LeBron’s team and then maybe LeBron made sure…

‘So Wiggins does sign with LeBron’s team, you think Wiggins is on the Cavaliers right now?’

I Do

http://defpenradio.com/windhorst-wi...vs-if-he-signed-with-lebron-james-management/

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We should had happy about the fact that Wiggins and LBJ are on different teams. Y'all acting like Kyrie Irving isn't 22 years old with protential

This is true.

How would people realistically expect Wiggens to develop offensively being a third option the majority of his career.
@Malta
:usure:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In regards to WIggins it depends on how hard he works.

Coming out of college I never understood the TMac comparisons for Durant. I could see the Dirk ones, but not Tmac. He didnt have a handle like that or the passing.

However, KD dramatically improved his handle and passing over the years. His rookie year he played SG and wasnt really taking guys off the dribble. Now he gets to the hoop with ease.

If Wiggins can add to his game...he'll be elite. The dude is a sprinter on the court. Soon as he can use that speed with the ball :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is true.

How would people realistically expect Wiggens to develop offensively being a third option the majority of his career.
@Malta
:usure:

Third option the majority of his career? LeBron is 30, Wiggins is 19, how likely is it that LeBron will be the best player in the league 3-4 years from now when Wiggins is 22-23?

At 33-34, do you think LeBron will be a better player than a 22-23 Wiggins :mjpls:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Third option the majority of his career? LeBron is 30, Wiggins is 19, how likely is it that LeBron will be the best player in the league 3-4 years from now when Wiggins is 22-23?

At 33-34, do you think LeBron will be a better player than a 22-23 Wiggins :mjpls:

thats 4 years from now.

and plus we didn't know how good Wiggins is gonne be, Wiggins had as many doubters as fans before the draft :yeshrug:

LeBron will start to decline by then but Kyrie will be in his prime by then and Love will be 29-30.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

Coming out of college I never understood the TMac comparisons for Durant. I could see the Dirk ones, but not Tmac. He didnt have a handle like that or the passing.

However, KD dramatically improved his handle and passing over the years. His rookie year he played SG and wasnt really taking guys off the dribble. Now he gets to the hoop with ease.

If Wiggins can add to his game...he'll be elite. The dude is a sprinter on the court. Soon as he can use that speed with the ball :wow:

true and :ufdup: @ the people who though Zach LaVine was going to be better than Wiggins

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Wiggins was not the scorer Durant was in college OR the pros as a rookie.

You nikkas keep throwing out names with no data to back up your opinions. And that's why I stay shyttin on you nikkas. :ufdup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
thats 4 years from now.

and plus we didn't know how good Wiggins is gonne be, Wiggins had as many doubters as fans before the draft :yeshrug:

LeBron will start to decline by then but Kyrie will be in his prime by then and Love will be 29-30.

Yeah 4 years from now he could be better than a 34 year old LeBron, but by next season he could be a 20/5/3 guy in year 2. For the first 2-3 years of his career he'd be used no differently than JR Smith, except he's a better player than him, Smith is currently averaging 15ppg for the Cavs.

Wiggins ceiling is superstar potential as long as they continue to play and develop him at the 2, he has looked lost playing SF (which he's back to doing with Martin back).