Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do you propose replacing those jobs?

Serious question. One you'll have to answer when deplacing workers.
Hmm. . . Probably the same way the government replaced jobs when they made cuts to welfare, the postal service, ended the office of tech assessment, the theater arts project, etc. :francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
massive inflation is probably coming down the line either way..

How when incomes for the 99% has been stagnant for the last decade. Inflation usually happens when the money supply outpaces the supply of goods and services. that isn't happening.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying, yeah such and such will get expensive, i know many leftists have made this point but why is price only an issue when it benefits middle class and poor? when its 900 billion on the military no issue, bailing out the banks, no issue, no mention of who will pay?? the huge tax cuts that just went through, and with things like universal health care its cheaper to have medicare for all than to have our current system, its 17 trillion less than what it would cost over the next decade to go to medicare foir all. all that prices will go up, etc etc is right wing corporate garbage not backed by evidence, shyt we might as well keep doing trickle down if you want to fearmonger that having social programs fukks everything up. no what we do now fukks everything up.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rent prices might sky rocket but I'm down for the experiment :ehh:

Thing is, it's hard to go back on things like that.

And I don't agree that everyone should get it. Maybe it's the fairest thing to do but for some people 12k isn't shyt. I wouldn't give it to anyone making over a certain amount
exactly why the corporate and wealthy dont want to give it to people. cause its hard to go back once youre used to smthg. thats the point.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Andrew's Policies - Andrew Yang for President
America imprisons a higher percentage of its citizens than almost any other country in the world, and minorities are disproportionately representedin this group. Incarceration doesn’t just set someone back for the time they’re imprisoned; with our current felony laws, they follow someone throughout their life.

Mandatory minimum laws, the war on drugs, and other misguided policy decisions over the years passed by politicians with an eye towards being “tough on crime” have resulted in a glut of Americans behind bars. Instead of focusing on what sounds or feels good, we should focus on results. While individuals should be punished for committing crimes, the end goal should be to prevent people from committing crimes, and to lower recidivism rates for those who are convicted.

Outside of my social policies such as Universal Basic Income, which will eliminate poverty and thus reduce one common driver of crime, there are many things we can do to ensure the safety of Americans by preventing people from becoming criminals.

• Review the current mandatory minimum laws to bring them in line with what data shows us is effective
  • Shift federal drug policy away from punishment and towards treatment
  • End the use of for-profit, private prisons
  • Fund programs targeted at reducing recidivism and increasing reintegration
  • Push for a reconsideration of the harshness of our felony laws, including an investigation into any civil rights issues raised by the disproportionate amount of minorities convicted of these crimes
:ehh:

I think he’s got my vote already. I can rock with this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Andrew's Policies - Andrew Yang for President

:ehh:

I think he’s got my vote already. I can rock with this.

Checked out his site and he also wants cameras for all cops, marijuana legalization, campaign finance reform, and for the VP to have to cosign any use of nukes (as opposed to it just being up to the president).

Not sure what his chances are but based off his positions, he'd have my vote. :ehh:

Although, to keep it 100 I'd vote for just about anybody over Trump.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Checked out his site and he also wants cameras for all cops, marijuana legalization, campaign finance reform, and for the VP to have to cosign any use of nukes (as opposed to it just being up to the president).

Not sure what his chances are but based off his positions, he'd have my vote. :ehh:

Although, to keep it 100 I'd vote for just about anybody over Trump.
kim jong un wearing a fake mustache could pretend to be an american citizen running for president and i would vote for him before donald trump

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
President Yang :leon: :salute:

IDK if the Asian wife / kids helps or hurts him in the wyte and asian communities tho :patrice:

Asians are, depending on the circumstances, are mystified by conservatives and treated with either :banderas: to outright :francis::mjpls: when it comes to Liberal whites

Ghosts of White People Past: Witnessing White Flight From an Asian Ethnoburb

I have no faith in any politician or the american public as a whole, but if by some string of luck he does manage to get at least a VP nom I'd be :yeshrug::ehh: