Angela Davis has civil rights award rescinded (likely because of support for BDS)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is the Alabama’s Birmingham Civil Rights Institute even well respected and does the award matter? My follow up to that is if so why aren't there black people at the helm?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why but as soon as I read the title , I had a feeling it was due to some Israel shyt. This shyt is way out of hand.
At first I thought it may be some LGBT shyt but I doubted it would apply to Angels Davis.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The logic behind what Israel is doing is like a Lovecraftian cosmic horror. That's how backwards and.upside down the logic is

We were oppressed. Targeted for removal from the planet

We now have the right to oppress others. Push them right into the sea. And if you want US to stop oppressing, then you're oppressing us some more. We get to add what you say about us to what Hitler said and therefore you're evil.

But then you live in a world where people uphold this idea so strongly. You wouldn't get as much blowback if you were against babies or grandmothers.

There are other realities in this world that leave me in awe of the stupidity of Man. The top of the list is global hatred for ME when I just got here. I haven't done shyt. But I know for sure that, in general, every other racial/cultural group has great disdain for Black Americans. How motherfukcing bizarre. What did Black Americans do to the world before I was born? Holy shyt. Must have conquered the world in the mist brutal ways imaginable right?. Actually no. That was the Europeans. But the people of the world really love white people.

Mind bending when I try to compute

But the Israel thing is up there. Just so happens that Arabs hate Blacks too, so in the end I can't get too worked up for their sake

The logic is crazy tho

This is all too real breh. The red part hit home :mjcry:.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tell 'em Kang. Wakanda forever.
10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png

Good news all around today! :blackpblessed:

Shouldn't have happened in the first place. :denzelcmonson:

Daps
You can’t even have a conversation about Israel without backlash. fukking ridiculous, criticising Israel as a state is not the same as attacking Jews simply for being Jews.