Angela Simmons finally left them drug dealers alone and got her a god fearing man

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This thread is funny though

From how long in the thread it took for someone to say who he is

Or most ppl in here would rather run with the notion that he was a random gay looking cat rather then believe he is a world champion boxer

Funny :heh:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah don't let the image fool you Rev is a Cokehead from Hollis,Queens with a bad attitude but he also had amazing talent and charisma. His big brother was also amazingly talented and intelligent but also had a coke problem.
I knew someone who knew Run DMC, he said DMC and JMJ were cool, and Run was an a$$hole

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Danny Jacobs. His fight against Quillen is the first one I went to at the Barclay's Center.

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
I knew someone who knew Run DMC, he said DMC and JMJ were cool, and Run was an a$$hole
I remember a episode of Runs House and him and Russell were over their brother Danny’s House, he told Danny a story about him and Russell were in Subway and Russell threw the sandwich in the workers face because he didn’t make it right and Run thought it was the funniest shyt in the world.