Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt #GMB

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I keep telling you nikkas but yall don't wanna hear the truth :wow:

Angelina left this nikka ass over some bullshyt, she just needed an excuse.
The brad Pitt she married is no longer there, the reason why she got with this nikka in the first place is gone.

Patrice put it like this,

Brad in his prime was a world class fisherman, he could catch any fish he wanted. He chose Angelina and rested on his laurels. He got lazy, complacent , brad was no longer the world class fisherman which captured Angelina :francis:

And truth be told, you can't really blame her. Women act off their emotion and gut instinct. For her, everything about that nikka must have made her sick "this ain't the nikka I married :scust:"

Waking up next to him snoring and droolin like

"I wasted my good years with this nikka :scusthov:"

It must have been literally unbearable for her

Man you nikkas need to understand, even in marriage you got to keep your women on her toes. You always got to remain THAT nikka, that world class fisherman so she knows who she fukkin with.

And to think this nikka stayed with her throughout her breast cancer and when her titties got chopped off :wow:

Get married brehs :mjlook:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Shiloh Pitt is TRANSGENDER

Seems like the reason they're breaking up.

This is probably the EXACT reason for her filing. I have no problems with the trans community but 10 yrs old is very young to make a decision like that and to chemically do something about it. I can understand if Brad was against it and the way Hollywood is I can believe Angie thinks he's a bad parent because of it.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
RcGRRqRcL.jpeg
Wins!!

No losses!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just hoping Jay and beyonce avoid this pitfall. Sadly the reports about them seems to suggest otherwise.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

Sources connected with the couple tell us ... Angelina's decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.

We're told there was no alleged "third person" ... her decision to file was solely over Brad's interaction with their children.

Look at this reason and what she wants

Women y'all
Brad was probably telling their dyke kid she needed to behave like a little lady. It's sad brehs. She wants the girl to be a boy.