Angry Cac gets mad at P.R dude speaking Spanish to his own mother.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These stupid faggits rehearse this shyt at home and in the car then wait for an opportunity to act it out.

So extra, so emotional, so p*ssy.

Pathetic cac. Always in someone's business.

Lucky that wasn't me. Would have been acting out his medical record number to the paramedics after I dumped his cripple ass out that wheelchair and did some donuts in that shyt.

He's just mad because he's cripple and someone who isn't white can happily walk.

I think Michael took some shrapnel to the dome back in Afghanistan. Last time someone didn't speak English he heard Allah, saw a flash of light and next thing he knew he was in a store mad at Puerto Ricans talking Spanish that could walk :russ:

I'm glad mike was trolled into oblivion.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
typical cracka.....talk shyt then play victim.
somebody should roll that fukk
boy down a flight of stairs.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I remember when I used to work retail a few years ago and have customers that only spoke Spanish, we'd be chatting it up in Spanish and laughing while I was ringing them up :pachaha:Cacs would be like :wtf: all confused and shyt like how this brotha know how to speak Spanish
Every Black person should know a second language it feels good AF knowing Cacs can't understand what you saying :banderas:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
typical cracka.....talk shyt then play victim.
somebody should roll that fukk
boy down a flight of stairs.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Bruh, its like they read from the same stupid ass racist handbook :bryan:

Harass people, scream racial epithets, try to get a reaction out of people, when they don't get one, the last card to play is the "I'm a white victim" card:bryan:

Last edited: