Anonymous has exposed the KKK in Ferguson

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Quarterback @Detroit Wave @QamYasharahla @Gravity @50CentStan

80% of my negs have come from these 5 because when their brain cannot process the cognitive dissonance of "cacs are evil" but "here's a cac who is the opposite of what I assume they al are" they lash out and neg you. :heh:
Ive never sent you a neg because I don't give a fukk about you. These anonymous crackers getting at the KKK doesn't contradict anything that I've said. I saw the shyt. They made it clear that they only went in on the KKK because they threatened violence or some shyt. They made it clear that it wasn't because of their racist ideology.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Ive never sent you a neg because I don't give a fukk about you. These anonymous crackers getting at the KKK doesn't contradict anything that I've said. I saw the shyt. They made it clear that they only went in on the KKK because they threatened violence or some shyt. They made it clear that it wasn't because of their racist ideology.
"Motherfukk you you wet dog smelling oily headed pink son of a bytch"

This was your comment as you negged me about 4 or 5 days ago :russ:

The thread's deleted now, it was the one in TLR that opened with "all white people are subconsciously racist".

This was what you said to me in response to me saying let's please not generalise, there are prejudiced and non prejudiced people all throughout the human race. Apparently that warranted this response :heh:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Right on time detroit wave with the neg :laff:fukk that probably moves it up to about 82% of my negs now.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"Motherfukk you you wet dog smelling oily headed pink son of a bytch"

This was your comment as you negged me about 4 or 5 days ago :russ:

The thread's deleted now, it was the one in TLR that opened with "all white people are subconsciously racist".

This was what you said to me in response to me saying let's please not generalise, there are prejudiced and non prejudiced people all throughout the human race. Apparently that warranted this response :heh:
:childplease: what a surprise, a c00n/cracker is a deceiving ass bytch. While you're right about me sending you that neg you're a bytch for not mentioning that it was only in response to you sending me a neg first. -10Given: Saturday at 7:57 AM
Melbournelad commented: (Human beings of all "races" are not a monolithic group. There are racists, prejudiced people, and people who are NOT prejudiced among all.) Post #10928400

I guess i should've been 100% accurate. I only do that rep bullshyt in retaliation. Not only did you send me a neg over stating an opinion you then proceeded to post on my personal page instead of just posting in the main thread. You should be ashamed fakkit ass c00n/cracker.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: what a surprise, a c00n/cracker is a deceiving ass bytch. While you're right about me sending you that neg
you're a bytch for not mentioning that it was only in response to you sending me a neg first. I guess i should've been 100% accurate. I only send do that tep bullshyt in retaliation. Not only did you send me a neg over me stating an opinion you then proceeded to post on my personal page instead of just posting in the main thread. You should be ashamed fakkit ass c00n/cracker.

If you had only given me a neg I wouldn't have cared, it's the fact you gave it with that justification and after spewing the nonsense you did in the thread. That's what the real issue was.

You thought posting on your page was a bad thing? The thread was already derailed, I wanted a specific and factual rationale behind what you were saying, without you being able to deflect and change the subject, which is why I asked you on your page. But of course you ignored that.
:laff: Is it logically possible to be a c00n/cracker if you dislike c00ns and right wing white racists more than the person accusing you of being one?

:camby: GTFO with your garbage, you're the one who should be ashamed fakkit. Learn to back up the statements you make.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you had only given me a neg I wouldn't have cared, it's the fact you gave it with that justification and after spewing the nonsense you did in the thread. That's what the real issue was.

You thought posting on your page was a bad thing? The thread was already derailed, I wanted a specific and factual rationale behind what you were saying, without you being able to deflect and change the subject, which is why I asked you on your page. But of course you ignored that.
:laff: Is it logically possible to be a c00n/cracker if you dislike c00ns and right wing white racists more than the person accusing you of being one?

:camby: GTFO with your garbage, you're the one who should be ashamed fakkit. Learn to back up the statements you make.
I back up any and everything that I say. You couldn't refute anything that I've said which is why you resorted to the neg like a bytch instead of just posting a retort. :pachaha: at your bytchass "what you said wasn't right:to:" response in the neg. You think that weak shyt is worthy of respect?:pacspit:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I back up an and everything that I say. You couldn't refute anything that I've said which is why you resorted to the neg like a bytch instead of just posting a retort. :pachaha: at your bytchass "what you said wasn't right:to:" response in the neg. You think that weak shyt is worthy of respect? :pacspit:
:mjlol: How can I possibly refute something that wasn't proven? You made the statement, you back it up. Is this a joke?

I don't give one fukk what you do or don't respect, breh:pacspit: I want you to back up the statement you asserted. Hurry up.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I've backed up anything that I've said you dumb son of a bytch.
You said all humans with "white skin" all have the same racial biases and prejudices, did you not? That they are all racist?

That's disgustingly disingenuous and an insanely hyperbolic statement to make. Don't try to associate me with anyone just because they have the same skin pigmentation as me. I want nothing to do with them.

Now back it up please. :shaq:

I can already refute it with regards to me individually right now, but I'd like to hear your evidence for this first.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!