Anonymous Poster on 4cac Claimed To Be a Wrestler in the E, Posted Q&A

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
This is pretty :dame: for my tastes but earlier today, an anonymous poster claiming to be a wrestler in WWE posted a QnA session on 4cac's wrestling board. Might not be real, but there was some oddly specific information that sort of vibes with a few whispers/rumors we've heard previously, such as Dana Brooke getting around.

Being that their board is full of cave nerd virgin weirdos, most of the questions were "who did (female wrestler) have sex with?" The thread was quickly deleted after the OP left it.

Highlights:
-Becky Lynch got with the...whole squad when it comes to the New Day
-Someone went off script recently and Stephanie got so mad she threw a clipboard at a security guy
-Ryback and Eva Marie have some heat backstage
-AJ Styles gets red in the face angry if you talk shyt about Jesus but is a down to earth guy

See the entire thread yourself here, just remove the '(dot)' and put a period: https://imgur(dot)com/gallery/gxv8Z

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Someone went off script recently and Stephanie got so mad she threw a clipboard at a security

See the entire thread yourself here:

:russ:

Coke girl

Maaakeeeee hunter look strrrrooooooong daaaaammmiittt!!!!!!!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sCQVYcO.jpg

FHSBdjS.jpg

6AuFlCX.jpg

Uk3XgiO.jpg

SU3ktkE.jpg

SslZGgr.jpg

FphcGC4.jpg

0LCLEsM.jpg

bRqp0vu.jpg

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
One of the worst things about 4ch*n is since most posters are anonymous, anyone can jump in and pretend to be the OP or another poster while replying to something

And so far I haven't read anything here that made me believe this isn't some random dude using known rumors to pretend to be a wrestler in the know

EDIT: he finally provides what could be future proof this is legit: he says on Raw/SD next week (he doesn't narrow down which show in order to maintain better anonymity for now), he will do a gesture where he sticks out 4 fingers in the air........and then make a U (C?) shape with his thumb and index finger. I'm presuming this is to shout out 4Ch*n

I damn sure won't be watching those shows in full to look out for it......but I'm sure one of y'all will

Last edited: