ANOTHER attack in Germany

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not into conspiracy theories but isn't it one of hell a coincidence these happened during the Republican convention and right after? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
2,3 millions entered germany last year, of whom god knows how many threw their passports away and said they're syrian refugees... it's not rly that suprising:yeshrug:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides being open border idiots do Germany even have a 'foreign policy' libtards can blame this on?

Kind of weird that Britain hasn't really been hit in years, the videos I've seen on Muslims out there makes it seem the worst

why are they bombing germany?
because despite what liberals told you Jihad didn't start in 2003.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The number one thing that fukked up the ME was arbitrarily drawn borders after WW2.

The British got a two year old drunk, gave them a marker and let them have at it.
'Middle East is violent cause Europe didn't draw Natural Borders along Ethnic Lines, so let's move them to Europe & replicate that exact same problem':mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Assad and Putin were so right when they told the world, keep funding and arming these Sunni militants and Europe will eventually pay for it. That's while Obama had called ISIS as JV team and Mccain was taking photo shoots with future leaders of ISIS.

We're so good at foreign policy

:troll:
To add to this, there is a video circulating of Obama's "moderate Muslims" beheading a 12 year old boy...

This country will never learn nation building the ME just doesn't work...

If Trump wasn't a complete racist con man jackass I actually would support him based on foreign policy...He actually gets it that we need to stop getting involved in these peoples business, stop being world police and dudes like Sadam are a necessary evil to keep these sand cacs in check...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Y'all know this attacks aren't gonna end right ?

It's only gonna get worse , doesn't it trip you out were in the end times

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Y'all know this attacks aren't gonna end right ?

It's only gonna get worse , doesn't it trip you out were in the end times
No because the p*ssy infidels that commit these atrocities ain't bringing on the end of times...

The only thing they're achieving is making life in western countries for Muslims far more difficult...

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
The number one thing that fukked up the ME was arbitrarily drawn borders after WW2.

The British got a two year old drunk, gave them a marker and let them have at it.
This. Everywhere.

a hugely underrated and INTENTIONAL contributor to population displacement and ethnic divides, which ultimately threatens the integrity of sovereign nations and leaves the door open for us to sweep back in, steal some shyt, arm some rebels and fly back out over the following decades/centuries. Unfortunately u won't read it from one of Nap's Twitter commentators