Another Katt Williams weekly arrest

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Katt Williams accused of throwing salt shaker at restaurant... | www.ajc.com

WilliamsK.jpg

Just after 10 p.m. Wednesday, East Point police responded to a call about a fight inside Spondivits restaurant in the 1200 block of Virginia Avenue, Capt. C.R. Chandler said in a statement.

“Once at the location, the officers found an individual bleeding from an injury to his upper lip,” Chandler said. “Interviews of this victim and witnesses were conducted and Katt M. Williams was identified as the alleged perpetrator of this incident.”

According to Chandler, Williams asked the manager for special seating. The manager said no and Williams allegedly threw a salt shaker at the manager. The shaker hit the manager in the lip.

Williams left before police arrived; he was found a short time later at a nearby Waffle House.

“After being interviewed about his involvement in this incident,” Chandler said, “Mr. Williams was taken into custody without incident.”

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Katt Williams accused of throwing salt shaker at restaurant... | www.ajc.com

WilliamsK.jpg

Just after 10 p.m. Wednesday, East Point police responded to a call about a fight inside Spondivits restaurant in the 1200 block of Virginia Avenue, Capt. C.R. Chandler said in a statement.

“Once at the location, the officers found an individual bleeding from an injury to his upper lip,” Chandler said. “Interviews of this victim and witnesses were conducted and Katt M. Williams was identified as the alleged perpetrator of this incident.”

According to Chandler, Williams asked the manager for special seating. The manager said no and Williams allegedly threw a salt shaker at the manager. The shaker hit the manager in the lip.

Williams left before police arrived; he was found a short time later at a nearby Waffle House.

“After being interviewed about his involvement in this incident,” Chandler said, “Mr. Williams was taken into custody without incident.”
I never understood people with short tempers and why they are glorified as if it's something to be proud of
I mean...You dont get what you want and you throw sh!t at people??? :dahell: I blame parenting, really. Mofos are just used to getting what they want and when they dont they throw tantums. Failing to discipline your damn kids will lead them to being like this. My girls son is one of those and she refuses to beat his ass and keep him in check

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I never understood people with short tempers and why they are glorified as if it's something to be proud of
I mean...You dont get what you want and you throw sh!t at people??? :dahell: I blame parenting, really. Mofos are just used to getting what they want and when they dont they throw tantums. Failing to discipline your damn kids will lead them to being like this. My girls son is one of those and she refuses to beat his ass and keep him in check

yeah I def agree it's partly upbringing. growing up with a sense of entitlement and your parents making you think you are the center of the universe. I also think it's "short man" syndrome as they say. The need to overcompensate physically. taking everyday life situations to places they don't need to go.

I imagine young Katt was routinely picked on as a child. He probably never learned proper problem solving skills. A normal person's first instinct isn't to throw stuff like you said. But his height and low self esteem probably has a lot to do with it

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yeah I def agree it's partly upbringing. growing up with a sense of entitlement and your parents making you think you are the center of the universe. I also think it's "short man" syndrome as they say. The need to overcompensate physically. taking everyday life situations to places they don't need to go.

I imagine young Katt was routinely picked on as a child. He probably never learned proper problem solving skills. A normal person's first instinct isn't to throw stuff like you said. But his height and low self esteem probably has a lot to do with it
He obviously doesnt have low self-esteem if he feels he should always get what he wants.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same man that days later will be at a sold out show and on point comically. Truly can't understand it. :mindblown:

But then again.

Just lfe story in context this makes since somehow. He had a wild life.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Katt has been arrested more times than years I've been on this Earth yet hasn't been in prison:jbhmm: