Another One - Former Baltimore DA Marilyn Mosby found guilty of Mortgage fraud....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

Marilyn-Mosby-GettyImages-594876278-1024x783.jpg

Former Baltimore District Attorney Marilyn Mosby broke down in tears after her guilty verdict was announced in a federal court on Tuesday.

She was convicted on a single count of mortgage fraud for lying on a loan application.

Mosby, 44, wailed and sobbed in court as the verdict on count 2 was announced.

Shout out to @Neuromancer for the link

:mjlol:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:snoop:

Marilyn-Mosby-GettyImages-594876278-1024x783.jpg

Former Baltimore District Attorney Marilyn Mosby broke down in tears after her guilty verdict was announced in a federal court on Tuesday.

She was convicted on a single count of mortgage fraud for lying on a loan application.

Mosby, 44, wailed and sobbed in court as the verdict on count 2 was announced.

Shout out to @Neuromancer for the link

:mjlol:

Appreciate the props breh. Let's get these Dems outta here. :mjgrin:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
LOL, so she tanked her career over such a nominal amount of money. she was lying in order to get access to her retirement account to use as a down payment on a house :snoop:

Like everybody who eventually gets caught says, it seemed like a good idea at the time and everybody else was doing it. They made a point to make an example of her. I do find it wild that she could be sentenced to decades in prison over this. She won’t but something is fukked up about a world where you could kill somebody and face less years than what she’s facing.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This actually bullshyt because there a lot people who should be in jail. A lot of this shyt is pretty common. This was all to be vindictive. There’s far worse shyt that happens that people are not getting prosecuted for. I’ve seen it several times over and all that happens is a rejected loan or they get put on a do not lend list.