Another poster exposed for false flagging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I thought you were sleep? And preferences change. :gucci: I prefer slim/slim thick chocolate women.

But why are you even dikk policing me and worrying about a black mans sexual preference? That’s weirdo bytch behavior. But that’s who you are.

Chink researching my posts with urgency when he wished me goodnight hours ago :mjlol:… this guy is a grade A loser.

Edit- damn that post was 1.5 years ago. This chink really spent time researching me :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Astroslik my father failed me but yet your the one online lying about your life and ethnicity :russ: tell your mother drink bleach then follow suit
bytch nikka hurt over a neg I see. nikkas get negged everyday loser. I lied to protect my identity from loser incels like yourself.

Yes your father failed you. Now catch that delta and free up some resources for the next person. You’re legit worthless and a waste of oxygen. Your Figueroa street mother and crackhead absentee father left your dusty ass for a reason. They could see the writing on the wall after you were forced to get put on the last seat of the short bus.

If only your kind can breed out and perish like vermin…but it can’t come soon enough lol. I will constantly remind you that you ain’t shyt and you will never be shyt. You can’t fukk with me in any capacity of life. Broke ass dusty incel

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
bytch nikka hurt over a neg I see. nikkas get negged everyday loser. I lied to protect my identity from loser incels like yourself.

Yes your father failed you. Now catch that delta and free up some resources for the next person. You’re legit worthless and a waste of oxygen. Your Figueroa street mother and crackhead absentee father left your dusty ass for a reason. They could see the writing on the wall after you were forced to get put on the last seat of the short bus.

If only your kind can breed out and perish like vermin…but it can’t come soon enough lol. I will constantly remind you that you ain’t shyt and you will never be shyt. You can’t fukk with me in any capacity of life. Broke ass dusty incel
No one is reading all that :mjlol: keep crying tho

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised this lying ass cracka @Astroslik even shows his face on this board anymore. One of the most embarrassing acts I've ever seen on a msgboard.

:picard:
Lol@ this confirmed autistic cac having the unmitigated gall to even say this. You’re one of the worst displays of human beings on this forum. A joke in the coliseum sports section and in real life.

You’re a constant reminder that people need to do better. There’s a reason your parents abandoned you. Find your father and get a job bum. Over 60k posts on a Internet forum :deadmanny:

I will perma-ban bet you that I’m black and make more money than you. But I know your fakkit incel ass ain’t up to the task. You need this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.