Another Semen Retention Thread

Daps
CrispIckyBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I messed with 3 women on my job within the time I been there. Now another chick texted me talking about “I want you. Don’t keep me waiting.” She told me it got out somehow that I got a big penis. The crazy thing is though I’m really trying this celibacy thing. It’s like the more you hold your nut the more they drawn to you. I had 2 chicks yesterday just try to start talking to me I’m minding my business. These women can smell nut on us and if you got it they drawn to you,
@Yagirlcheatinonus how many days on semen retention were you on before all that happened?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
don't listen to these haters op. you're right, women can smell semen on you and they love it. to take it to the next level, actually get your own semen, then rub it all over yourself before you clock in at burger king. that way, women will be falling out the trees trying to get with you. don't worry about what i just said making you look like a colossal raging retard, don't worry that people think making this thread makes you seem like a gigantic fukkin douchebag, you just rub yourself all over and you'll have more women than you'll know what to do with. you're welcome in advance.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Kind sir if you wish to master such a technique you have to remain firm in your convictions. the greatest people of our time have mastered this technique. Greatness is in front of you and you dare to throw it away for a whore? When I was young I made a sex pledge that I would not have sex or masturbate until I got my MBA. now living in the finance world I have achieved my wildest dreams.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Kind sir if you wish to master such a technique you have to remain firm in your convictions. the greatest people of our time have mastered this technique. Greatness is in front of you and you dare to throw it away for a whore? When I was young I made a sex pledge that I would not have sex or masturbate until I got my MBA. now living in the finance world I have achieved my wildest dreams.
How long did you not have sex or masturbate?

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
How long did you not have sex or masturbate?
kind sir, I would not have sex for each college semester and wouldn't masturbate. I guess approximately 3-4 months at a time of no sex and masturbation. My mind and body were at their peaks. I would give myself the reprieve in the summer and then continue with my ritual for 6 years.