Another shameless republican takes credit for projects she voted against. It didn't go well for her

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Bytch basically said, why you wanna bring up old shyt.
:heh:

Fukkers have no damn shame at all.

Ugh. That's why I can't stand these dirty Cuba spics individuals.

All of em arrogant as fukk in their prejudice. That's why she was choking on her words and shyt. Usually when their confronted on their blatant bullshyt they'd just call you a slur. She couldn't do that to him, so she was stuck like she ran out of RAM.

I guarantee her waterlogged brain cycled through about 20 derogatory terms she wanted to call him and when she realized she couldn't say any of them she basically told him to shut up like a 4 year old.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
juelz-talking.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:"Democrats don't do anything."

If yall know how much shyt Republicans say no to only to parade it later...them fukks do everything they can to make meaningful bills not work as well as they should. "Lets look at the positives" my nuts. She gonna get support from her constituents when she played politics with her vote. If it fails, she wins cause she stopped those rascally Dems. It passes? Hey guys, look what I have brought for the community :blessed:Dirty trick:unimpressed:.