Daps
Shiiiiiiiiiit

giphy.gif
damnit

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but don't worry if you don't like your booking else where...TNA sounds like the place to be

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
wrestling / News
Rumor: TNA May File For Bankruptcy
October 19, 2016 | Posted by Larry Csonka
Dixie-Carter.jpg

Share on twitter Share on facebook

– On the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via wrestlinginc.com), Dave Meltzer noted that TNA may file for bankruptcy to try and absolve their debt issues. If they do this, the main creditors would be Billy Corgan, Aroluxe and The Fight Network. TNA could could possibly keep going if they filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but Chapter 7 would likely mean the end of the company.

Meltzer noted on the show that Dixie Carter was trying to not look bad and to also keep control of the company…

“The whole thing is, Dixie is still trying to figure out a way – this is why it hasn’t been sold – I don’t know if it’s to stay in control but the whole thing is, she doesn’t want to look bad publicly.”

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dixie needs to realize that her not looking bad publicly is a ship that sailed years ago.

And I guess if she filed Chapter 11 it would make it easier to get a new buyer for TNA since all of the debt will be wiped away.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dixie needs to realize that her not looking bad publicly is a ship that sailed years ago.

And I guess if she filed Chapter 11 it would make it easier to get a new buyer for TNA since all of the debt will be wiped away.

Who would want to buy TNA now? She had many opportunities in the past but was too stubborn to seek help.