Ant Glizzy tells story of Diddy hanging Wale from Balcony over Cassie

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

• Shy Glizzy and ant Glizzy got invited to a recording session in the studio with Wale and Cassie
  • Wale warned them Nyggas that Diddy is CRAZY over Cassie... don't even look her way when she comes by
  • Wale tried to sneak and get Cassie to record a hook on the DL...Diddy found out...
  • In the lawsuit Cassie states that Diddy "hung one of her friends"from a balcony...

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:dead:

I've heard tales of the diddy parties. Honestly I think shyt is THAT crazy. but all the A-listers participated so its lip sealed. No1 innocent.
.....man, Bump all that....this whole Cassie lawsuit settled in a day shows me if you threaten these mfckas for wrong doing you can get paid...

I see no reason as to Wale wouldn't sue this nygga for 45 million too...forget hip-hop respect and snitching... he'd have to run me that check

chitownpimp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wildest part to me is is Wale knew the inherent risks in asking for anything from Cassie- let alone a feature- and still did it. Almost threw his life away for nothing. smh

straightcash

All Star
Daps
.....man, Bump all that....this whole Cassie lawsuit settled in a day shows me if you threaten these mfckas for wrong doing you can get paid...

I see no reason as to Wale wouldn't sue this nygga for 45 million too...forget hip-hop respect and snitching... he'd have to run me that check

Wale can watch his family members in Nigeria get kidnapped or shot up, no problem then?:ehh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Diddy gotta be an informant, no way you that brazen for all these years while at the same time watching mad other people get locked up. He felt like he had people high up the chain of command that could make any criminal shyt vanish

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Diddy gotta be an informant, no way you that brazen for all these years while at the same time watching mad other people get locked up. He felt like he had people high up the chain of command that could make any criminal shyt vanish

I don't think Diddy is an informant / government asset like Jay-Z is. But he did get too big-headed and probably thought of himself as NY royalty and that he was an asset that way.