Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Might as well do this one too :lolbron:
Eo6waIKVEAE4yUG
FYYt68jXwAAcyED

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
does anyone think we have a chance of seeing a variation of the young avengers in this film?
young-avengers-1625705292322.jpg
i was just thinking about this this morning. I think they definitely doing the birdman handrub with the kid stand-ins to the main avengers they have lined up. Already got new Hawkeye, America Chavez, Love (from Thor), they'll probably make Antman's daughter into Ant-Girl, Kamala Khan, maybe even throw in young Groot. It's just heavy on the girls though.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i was just thinking about this this morning. I think they definitely doing the birdman handrub with the kid stand-ins to the main avengers they have lined up. Already got new Hawkeye, America Chavez, Love (from Thor), they'll probably make Antman's daughter into Ant-Girl, Kamala Khan, maybe even throw in young Groot. It's just heavy on the girls though.
I think they call her Stature not Ant-girl.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
does anyone think we have a chance of seeing a variation of the young avengers in this film?
young-avengers-1625705292322.jpg
i start to doubt billy and tommy cause wandas dead.

replace Billy and Tommy with Shuri (or whoever takes BP mantle) and Riri and that's 7 members
assuming BP stays a hero of their own country, then that makes it 6 members
of those 6 we got:

1 asguardian (loki)
1 archer (hawkeye)
1 scientist (stature)
1 super soldier (bradley)
1 engineer (riri)
1 who needs a family (chavez) (nat kinda needed a family in phase 1-3 and she made it the avengers)

I say all this becuase I think it would make sense to restore the character themes from OG avengers and make the new team resemble the old team. I think producers would be wise since we already invested so much into the playboy tony, morally upright cap, goofy Thor etc.