Anthony Edwards represents the culture

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Evidently, da culture loves him because he's........... "a real n1gga".

At my age now , Im not so sure if that's always a good thing anymore.....there's a reason the phrase "when keeping it real goes wrong" is so popular.

I wish buddy much success but I hope being "a real n1gga" doesn't get him into any negative situations that'll derail his career or hinder how far he can go.

Gotta scale back the "real n1gga" side sometimes, especially if you're representing a brand like the NBA

And that's ok black man......it's ok to be completely normal sometimes.

Kill yourself cracker

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
There's a 400-post thread on him possibly being a retard, now he's for the "culture" and "authentic"

Never stop dikkeating, Coli
Why don’t you like ant breh. serious questio, I seen a few post from you saying some low key hating shyt.

point me to that retard thread tho lol

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Why don’t you like ant breh. serious questio, I seen a few post from you saying some low key hating shyt.

point me to that retard thread tho lol

I don't hate him whatsoever. I became a fan of his two years ago because I recognized the talent

My problem isn't with him, it's people being inconsistent. And I promise you the same people celebrating the things he says/does, will use it against him in the future when they'll eventually turn on him