Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder been around 9 years & hasn't fought anyone

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Stiverne is better than anyone pre-Wlad that Joshua has ever fought.
Its crzy how much hate gets thrown Deontay's way for just winning and building his skill as he goes.
Brits can't seem to keep his name out their mouth.
That said hopefully Joshua does something against Wlad and he might have a shot at unifying with Wilder.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But last summer, when both would seemingly be available for a fight...it was a whole lot of juelzsantana.gif :mjgrin:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Wilder is like the Real Life Union Cane

latest

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Ask ggg...

Ask Wlad...

Both had 30+ fights before they scratched a top 10

That can go both ways. Errol Spence is 21-0 heading into a big fight w/ Kell Brook who's a top 4 in the division. I don't blame Wilder for the whole Povetkin situation, not his fault at all, but after this fight they gotta position him against either the winner of Wlad vs Klitschko or Luis Ortiz. Ill even take a Joseph Parker Unification match next but we can't keep seeing these Top 15-20 guys and expect us to be like :blessed:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That can go both ways. Errol Spence is 21-0 heading into a big fight w/ Kell Brook who's a top 4 in the division. I don't blame Wilder for the whole Povetkin situation, not his fault at all, but after this fight they gotta position him against either the winner of Wlad vs Klitschko or Luis Ortiz. Ill even take a Joseph Parker Unification match next but we can't keep seeing these Top 15-20 guys and expect us to be like :blessed:

They already tried to fight Parker and Parker passed...

Luis Ortiz can fight for the mando spot.. He is nobody for wilder to be chasing

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The dude Wilder is about to fight has as many wins as this nikka talking .....

What is he talking about?:mjlol:

"The Gerald Washingtons of the world..."

how about the Washingtons and Joshuas of the world....:mjgrin:

-95931c9e830f13bb.JPG

dude looks like Derek Fisher....

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Stiverne is better than anyone pre-Wlad that Joshua has ever fought.
Its crzy how much hate gets thrown Deontay's way for just winning and building his skill as he goes.
Brits can't seem to keep his name out their mouth.
That said hopefully Joshua does something against Wlad and he might have a shot at unifying with Wilder.

British people dont know who wilder is. Outside of boxing fans obviously. Just saying :whoa:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
:dahell:
Trying too hard.
stop

What are you talking about? I live over here. I'm saying the average Brit has no idea who wilder is. I'm not talking about boxing fans. It's not an insult lol because British people are very ignorant of anything outside of Britain. They hate anything foreign. The only reason they know who wlad was is because he fought David haye.