Anthony Mackie says Marvel Films are "made for 16 year olds and China"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Felt pointless

Maybe I'm just not that big of a fan of the character :yeshrug:
Flawed but underrated IMO.

He works best as an ensemble character because he doesn't have great villans like that.

Yall lookin at it like a super hero movie. It's a comedy, a damn good one too.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yall lookin at it like a super hero movie. It's a comedy, a damn good one too.

Yeah Marvel has already kind of moved into using the superhero IP to make more genre type films that fit within that scope, they gonna have to do more of that and go deeper with it IMO.

But yea, it's a dope comedy, I would say even moreso than Ragnarok.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've never seen some shyt like this

I could understand if it was like Fox where the movies are pure ass but they're not

There's been like maybe 3 bad ones or ones that were kinda throwaways....IM3, Thor 2, Ant-Man

Everything else has been fairly decent and even cohesive. You think the studios could legit make something like this from scratch and make ya'll want to go see it?

For crying out loud, they're doing Matrix 4...nikkas complaining about comic book movies while giving these studios a pass on the simple fact that they either don't have good ORIGINAL ideas or that they're afraid no one will spend the money to go see it because they know it's weak sauce.

Meanwhile nikkas mad because Marvel legit has 60+ years worth of good stories and characters and they just need to par it down to 2 hour servings and make sure its piping hot out the oven

It's an 8 Mile reference breh
Comic book movies are gonna be hard to beat because of all the original content and a % of every generation was into the books when they were young. Now everyone in their 20s grew up on the MCU. They gonna have to really fukk up for an extended time to lose the audience. :wow: