Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in jail for sexting 15 year old.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
the headlines in NY newspapers during the 2011 scandal were so classic...."Can't Keep Weiner Down." "Obama beats weiner."

u ain't lying bruh :mjlol:

only-in-new-york.jpg

postweiner3_560.jpg

cq_hkn1xeaqmblr.jpg-large.jpeg

nypost_weiner_resigns_560.jpg

o-DAILY-NEWS-570.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
@dtownreppin214 breh had next and he fukked it up being a degenerate :mjcry:

This should be a lesson to anyone trying to change the system, ESPECIALLY POLITICALLY ACTIVE BLACK MEN. If you have any dirt on you and you're trying to buck the system, they WILL out you. They busted that dude who tried to drop the truth on Bush's WMD claims with the same thing. Had a fake teenager texting him

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
None? I don't think I get your point.

There would've been a much larger and louder media hoopla if this was Kellz going to prison for this shyt. And it would've further perpetuated the agenda to paint black men as the face of sexual deviance (a la Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson, etc.). While Weiner is getting some media coverage, it's not as crazy as it could or should be, especially not for a former congressman who at one point was supposed to be the rising star in the Democratic Party.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
There would've been a much larger and louder media hoopla if this was Kellz going to prison for this shyt. And it would've further perpetuated the agenda to paint black men as the face of sexual deviance (a la Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson, etc.). While Weiner is getting some media coverage, it's not as crazy as it could or should be, especially not for a former congressman who at one point was supposed to be the rising star in the Democratic Party.
Gotcha. I think a better example would be Cory Booker, but I hear ya