Anti-smark Beards lost again. Sasha Banks and Finn Balor win the fan vote on MMC. 40% of the vote.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I like Finn and Sasha but Carmella and Big E put so much work into being the second chance team while those two literally just said “vote for us because we both have six packs.”

Even Rusev and Lana were putting in work to win the votes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All info comes from a source, ie word of mouth, phone video, audio e.t.c. Your vagueness or reluctance to provide something makes this sound like a baseless rumour:ld:whatever
Except there's a thread where it shows Bianca & Mandy going back and forth on their official Twitter accounts, so take that Becky stanning somewhere else. You could also use Google and stop being so damn lazy.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Except there's a thread where it shows Bianca & Mandy going back and forth on their official Twitter accounts, so take that Becky stanning somewhere else. You could also use Google and stop being so damn lazy.
Or you could quit being a sissy bytch and just answered my question in the 1st place saved me the time

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I did answer your dumbass question fakkit, it's not my fault you're to stupid to use the search feature:yeshrug:
Why would i need to use the search feature when i am in a wrestling forum discussing? :what: info is usually handed freely like its nothing. Until your homotional self that is