Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
giphy.gif
shouldn't you be in support of defending the privacy of Antifa?

According to your narrative:

Wouldn't it be bad in principle if the government were allowed to label groups it didn't like as terrorist to suppress their freedom of speech and right to privacy?

:feedme:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shouldn't you be in support of defending the privacy of Antifa?

According to your narrative:

Wouldn't it be bad in principle if the government were allowed to label groups it didn't like as terrorist to suppress their freedom of speech and right to privacy?

:feedme:
I support individual's right for free speech, however I don't necessarily support the methods and actions of antifa.

they are an organization that is actively out there inflicting harm and chaos.

don't conflate a person's rights with an organization's.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I support individual's right for free speech, however I don't necessarily support the methods and actions of antifa.

don't conflate a person's rights with an organization's.
The rights of the individual no longer apply to the group?

EDIT: :mjpls:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When you label a group terrorists you also remove the protections they have as individuals. :francis:
only when they are acting on behalf of or in association to that organization, the individual still maintains their rights.

once they take off their masks, remove their anti-fascist t-shirts and stop waving the hammer and sickle, they are no different than anyone else.

I mean, they can still blog away on their macbooks and iphones bytching about capitalism just like any other person.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
only when they are acting on behalf of or in association to that organization, the individual still maintains their rights.

once they take off their masks, remove their anti-fascist t-shirts and stop waving the hammer and sickle, they are no different than anyone else.

I mean, they can still blog away on their macbooks and iphones bytching about capitalism just like any other person.
That's not how the law works.

When you take your mask off, do you no longer responsible for what you did with your mask off?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Inflicting harm and chaos only to those that need harm and chaos inflicted upon them.

Antifa = Anti-Facist

Facism is the problem they are fighting

If you aren't a Facist, you have no issue with them.

If you are a Facist...well, try working on becoming less of a piece of shyt. In the meantime catch this harm and chaos, you brought it on yourself :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Inflicting harm and chaos only to those that need harm and chaos inflicted upon them.

Antifa = Anti-Facist

If you are a Facist...well, try working on becoming less of a piece of shyt. In the meantime catch this harm and chaos, you brought it on yourself :yeshrug:
No, facists need to be able to express themselves without fear of consequence. :troll:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:sas2:

I noticed something only right-wingers, alt-right and some cconservatives consider antifa a terrorist group and at same time they consider BLM a terrorist group too.

So OP do you consider BLM a terrorist group?

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The moment you realize that Star Wars is the story of a young man living in a farm out in the desert whose family is killed by a military strike that radicalized him and inspired him to join an old religion and band of insurgents to carry out a retaliatory terrorist attack that killed hundreds of thousands :ohhh:
giphy.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Antifa = Anti-Facist

more lazy gibberish.

y'all really need to try harder.

"if you are against ANTIFA, you must be a facist!!" :martin:

they are a bunch of privileged cowards running around being a$$holes, just like the ppl they are fighting against.

tell me in what way are they fighting facism. and what facism are they fighting here?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

I noticed something only right-wingers, alt-right and some cconservatives consider antifa a terrorist group and at same time they consider BLM a terrorist group too.

So OP do you consider BLM a terrorist group?
no. I don't

I personally don't think ANTIFA is a terrorist group either.

but I also don't think they are virtuous at all.