Any Black Community With 50% Or More Black Folks...Needs To Have Black Men And Women Policing It

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Been that simple......shouldn't have whites patrolling and so call "Policing"our community.....we can do that ourselves.....these are nothing but Gestapo in 2015.....

I heard somewhere that these "Hasidic" so called "jews" up in NY police they own shyt......

Edit: Yea like I thought, these fake jews police they own shyt up in BK call themselves "Shomrim" or "Shmira".....

Fck we still let these devils ride through like Gestapo for murdering and locking up black men , women and children..........

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Are there any real black enclaves like that anymore? I know in the south there are alot of majority-black areas but they be mentally-chained as fukk.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are there any real black enclaves like that anymore? I know in the south there are alot of majority-black areas but they be mentally-chained as fukk.

With the way these devils attempting re-gentrification, purposely maneauvering us into pockets, these "enclaves" are starting to form and best believe we better have a defense force in place and the ability to police our own shyt....this "melting pot" nonsense is to the birds within 100 Years..........

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
With the way these devils attempting re-gentrification, purposely maneauvering us into pockets, these "enclaves" are starting to form and best believe we better have a defense force in place and the ability to police our own shyt....this "melting pot" nonsense is to the birds within 100 Years..........

Sad thing is, we can't police anything if we have communities with <30% two parent or stable homes, not infrastructure, or real economic base. Or rather, wont be anything there to police.:mjcry:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It seems like common sense, but these days the people who have the power to do anything are distracted and too apathetic to care or listen to reason.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It would not change a damn thing cops in America have too much power.