Any brehs growing their hair out?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m going on ten years. It gets annoying once it hinders your sleep and when the hair falls in your food when you’re eating. I’m gonna cut mine off soon, but it has a significant meaning to me so I don’t think it’s valid to cut it now, but I told myself I would after ten years like how I cut the sides off 5 years ago

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
How do you clean it and keep it moisturized?

I'm letting my hair grow but I have no idea how to do those.
I wash it at least once a week. Usually on Wednesdays. When you look for shampoos and conditioners search the labels for hydration and moisture. I use treseme. I moisturiz with creme of nature hair lotion, olive oil moisturizing lotion, African pride pure daily hydration oil moisturizer lotion (anti breakage).

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Just learn to braid it/wrap it at night and keep it moisturized. If you getting locs find a good loctitian. It shouldn't be too bad.

Wanna get mine like this
humphrey-will-image.jpg

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I’m going on ten years. It gets annoying once it hinders your sleep and when the hair falls in your food when you’re eating. I’m gonna cut mine off soon, but it has a significant meaning to me so I don’t think it’s valid to cut it now, but I told myself I would after ten years like how I cut the sides off 5 years ago

Know it’s probably annoying waking up having to do it in the morning

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Peppermint and tea tree oil about to be your new best friends :mjgrin:

I started letting mine grow during quarantine, it's about shoulder length now
As @Rhapture said keep it moisturized and wrap it at night. If you're not braiding it remember to detangle when you wash.
If you're not in the mood for wrapping it and you're a 6 cert breh get some silk pillow cases

I tend to deep condition my hair before getting it braided