any brehs have pets?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
what kinda toxic masculinity is this

grown men can have any pets they want breh, ain't nobody using them as an emotional crutch, how in the blue he11 are you going to use a fish tank as an emotional crutch

as a matter of fact, dogs and cats LIFT your mood

but let's not derail the thread, if pets ain't for you then they ain't for you, we are all different
Maybe for the chemically imbalanced brehs yeah, but I wont derail your thread breh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I have a cat , I got her from craigslist with my ex .
Once me and my ex broke up , she left me with the cat.

I believe she's 8 or 9 years old by now.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
also this is not a dogset vs catset thing
It's about to be
full

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I love traveling and I love coming home to relax after being out all day. I usually will stay out and find stuff to do instead of going home in the middle of the day. Dogs ruin that for me. I HAVE to come back to the house at a certain time and when I do, it's not to relax, I gotta feed, walk and give them attention or have them all up under me. And if I need to go back out after, it's the worst cause I have to drive from downtown, back to the fukking house and then back downtown. My apt is downtown and my work/meetings are downtown but the dogs and OUR place is almost in the burbs.

:beli:
Should've got a cat

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
2 dogs. Got a 2-year old Jack Russell and 6-month Cavapoo that we got from my sister.

Those my lil homies :wow: